• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Wipe extended to September 7th :(

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Unfortunately, we're behind schedule. After assessing all aspects of 4.0, it seems we just aren't there yet. We will be releasing on September 7th @ 6pm cst.
We may not fully need another "7 days" but we feel its best to release on a weekend so our users have more time to experience the release and more users will be able to play​
I know this is disappointing for several but this is to ensure the framework for the server is set in stone and we have a seamless release. It's not easy making these calls but on almost all fronts, we aren't ready to release it.​
We're going to be releasing with a fully functional quest system, new classes, new skills, fully automatic township system and a new greylist system.​

slider.png slider.png slider.png

MajorasMask

Ungodly
It's gonna be worth the wait! :)

Although, I can't say i'm happy about an extended release date. We've waited soo long! :(

p1moyer

Iron
It was time to get a new map, the previous one was just getting way overpopulated and just old. Therefore it wasnt the worst thing in the world that herocraft got ddosed.

@whitemagehealu
i love youre signature

bearcat99

Sir GrowlMeow
Legacy Supporter 2
We are trying really hard to make it for the release date. The main necessities for spawn are being built as we speak.

Gurgamesh

Legacy Supporter 4
I can't wait any longer, I've been anticipating this since it's announcement. And I made sure to finish up all my work so that way I could get some massive amounts of play time in. :'(

NamelessFreak

Legacy Supporter 5
Quick Question: Are all the features that Kainzo mentioned in the 4.0 details going to be implented with the new map, or are they seperate releases?
Yeah, I was wondering the same thing. Meybe only some changes will be instant ( like no PvP untill lvl 10 ) and after that, seprate releases.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
I wouldn't mind a small delay or whatever, so I would be able to be on as the map is wiped for once. :D Plus, I would rather have to wait a bit in order to have it all done right, than have it not be as good as it could have been. :)

EDIT: Small being a day, a week, etc.,