• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Wipe extended to September 7th :(

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
it's back up, lol. not that I have a problem with it, (I actually love that it's back up) what happened to september 7th lol. I'm JK guys.

The greylist will allow anyone, who is not banned, join the server...regardless of age. The greylist has limitations on what you can do. I do believe the only things you cannot do as a greylisted ****ber is speak in certain channels, and you cannot build nor destroy things ((Like mine and cut down trees)). To be whitelisted you must still be the age in the ToS.

This gives people ((Who are under the ToS age, or have multiple bans)) a chance to play, with limitations.
Awesome! Now with a donation I can get in without having to wait like another 4 months! Just wondering, how does the greylist system work?

whitemagehealu

Legacy Supporter 7
Awesome! Now with a donation I can get in without having to wait like another 4 months! Just wondering, how does the greylist system work?

Greylist - Anyone can log in. Their permissions, such as building, are blocked. They'll need to be whitelisted or donate to gain full permissions.