• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Wipe extended to September 7th :(

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Im home schooled so i do what ever i want befor school! Get on mah! lvl![DOUBLEPOST=1346388270,1346388182][/DOUBLEPOST]Aww well i really wanted to play tomorrow......... i bet it will be worth the wait!.........still pissed i might be on vacation in new york in a week :(
I graduated from being homeschooled, and am now at college. I been on your level, and I beat it.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Aww, school starts for me the 4th, so I probably won't be able to be on too much. I was hoping to be able to come on for the last 3 days of Summer for me and have a blast. I guess if the extra week is needed then it's better than having a first day similar to Zeal, I can deal with that.

lhatchy1

Legacy Supporter 4
I'm gonna cry. D:[DOUBLEPOST=1346390845,1346390674][/DOUBLEPOST]@Kainzo Could we please change the release time then? I mean people in UK and europe were already waiting until midnight, now it's gonna be 1AM. D: Maybe 4PM?

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
I'm gonna cry. D:[DOUBLEPOST=1346390845,1346390674][/DOUBLEPOST]@Kainzo Could we please change the release time then? I mean people in UK and europe were already waiting until midnight, now it's gonna be 1AM. D: Maybe 4PM?
I don't see a problem here.. I was up to 8AM last release ;3

SonOfAGunner

Ungodly
This extended date actually works perfectly around my schedule......
WEEEW.
All of you must suffer in order to make me happy. It's a fact.

cmckenica

Legacy Supporter 7
Aww, school starts for me the 4th, so I probably won't be able to be on too much. I was hoping to be able to come on for the last 3 days of Summer for me and have a blast. I guess if the extra week is needed then it's better than having a first day similar to Zeal, I can deal with that.
Weird coincidence... Mine starts the 4th as well...

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
:\ More than a bit disappointed, scheduled everything to have time to play tomorrow. Ohwell, one more week I guess.

Fartlazer

Wood
Unfortunately, we're behind schedule. After assessing all aspects of 4.0, it seems we just aren't there yet. We will be releasing on September 7th @ 6pm cst.
I know this is disappointing for several but this is to ensure the framework for the server is set in stone and we have a seamless release. It's not easy making these calls but on almost all fronts, we aren'et ready to release it.​
We're going to be releasing with a fully functional quest system, new classes, new skills, fully automatic township system and a new greylist system.​

View attachment 4552 View attachment 4552 View attachment 4552
No problem here ^_^ first day of highschool on the 7th is a half day. Gonna be studying computer engineering :D

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
:\ More than a bit disappointed, scheduled everything to have time to play tomorrow. Ohwell, one more week I guess.

To put this in perspective, it took us over a month to get everything ready for Dragongarde. We tried to get this reset ready in about two weeks. Would you rather have a half-finished crappy product that pushes away new players and creates a butt-load of complaining, or a fully developed map of awesomeness?