• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Wipe extended to September 7th :(

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I'm gonna cry. D:[DOUBLEPOST=1346390845,1346390674][/DOUBLEPOST]@Kainzo Could we please change the release time then? I mean people in UK and europe were already waiting until midnight, now it's gonna be 1AM. D: Maybe 4PM?

Problem is, Kainzo is in CST, so he has the times coincide with his schedule. I cannot see him changing it for one group in EU when he is in CST =P

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
To put this in perspective, it took us over a month to get everything ready for Dragongarde. We tried to get this reset ready in about two weeks. Would you rather have a half-finished crappy product that pushes away new players and creates a butt-load of complaining, or a fully developed map of awesomeness?

I'd rather have awesomeness that isn't forced away by a 7-day delay announced less than a day from the launch date. :(

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
It's not easy making these decisions. It just isn't ready and I don't want to release things 60% complete.
We were blind sided by the DDOS, we're still having some hardware issues (which we will fix) and we're still having to use our temp TS3 because our website is still being hit/under attack.

The next week will decide the outcome of the next year (or more) for Herocraft

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
Take your time and get it right I say. Measure twice, cut once.

Oudaiesty

Legacy Supporter 6
I don't mind the wait, I'll get a little more time to get used to this server. Though I am seriously debating on applying for a coder position. I even looked up resources for plugin development. (Programmer of 6 years be now haha). Keep up the great work guys, you're all awesome.

Cellardoor333

Legacy Supporter 7
will the class reworks and everything else be up on the wiki before the map is released? even if it's just a day before the map, that'd be great. That way I can look and see which direction I'd want to go, and get acquainted with the new systems.

KiwiGuy

TNT
To put this in perspective, it took us over a month to get everything ready for Dragongarde. We tried to get this reset ready in about two weeks. Would you rather have a half-finished crappy product that pushes away new players and creates a butt-load of complaining, or a fully developed map of awesomeness?

I'm confused, is this a trick question???

Matt5327

Legacy Supporter 3
Personally, I'm really happy. I'll be busy all day today, I wouldn't have been able to record.

bananapie62

Stone
well at least we will be getting quest's and more classes. im also thinking that for the advanced classes (IE. necromancer, farmer) you should do a quest.

CoolBeans279(Alt)

Glowing Redstone
Well im kinda mad :( but by time it is out ill be on vacation in new york. and then home to costa rica and i will be hanging with my friends for a while i might not come back but its been good here!

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I understand the frustration, but you cannot promise release dates. Things happen that people do not have control over, such as real life obligations.

Mrchucklez

Legacy Supporter 6
I did have a nice 4 day weekend to enjoy playing the new map but whatever, I'm willing to wait as long as it takes to finish the map