• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application - endermelon123

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

endermelon123

Updated Application at bottom.
  1. Minecraft In-game name: endermelon123
  2. Location & Age: USA - 14 years old
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Well, I am being fully honest here - I have been banned before, I have no idea how many times. A few years ago, I joined this "greifing" team. It was new, and wasn't very big. I went on servers and watched them and helped them, and once I actually did the griefing, against an old friend of mine. I was banned from almost all of those servers, two years ago. I have changed since then, and no longer grief unless on a raid/grief server. I probably have been banned from a server since then(2 years....), but I do not remember the reason or the server... But i can assure you, I am done with griefing, I got no joy at all out of destroying another person's creations. After I griefed that first time, I decided not to do it again.
  4. Referral(s): none?
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I lately have been searching for a good RP server to play on. I have tried various servers, and so far, this one seems the most dedicated to roleplay.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes, and I plan to keep voting when i remember it.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes, I do. I have read them both and agree to abide by their rules.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am good at PvPing(I pvp without hacks or modded clients of any kind), camouflage(building hidden structures or houses), redstone(I know how to build a lot of redstone mechanics, and I know all about Falsebook), And im an all around fun person to work with on the server. However, I am not a coward who will back down in a fight. I really like to be hidden though. More on that below.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCe13
  10. Additional Info:
    - Thank you,
    endermelon123

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Well, I am being fully honest here - I have been banned before, I have no idea how many times. A few years ago, I joined this "greifing" team. It was new, and wasn't very big. I went on servers and watched them and helped them, and once I actually did the griefing, against an old friend of mine. I was banned from almost all of those servers, two years ago. I have changed since then, and no longer grief unless on a raid/grief server. I probably have been banned from a server since then(2 years....), but I do not remember the reason or the server... But i can assure you, I am done with griefing, I got no joy at all out of destroying another person's creations. After I griefed that first time, I decided not to do it again.
  4. Referral(s): none?
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I lately have been searching for a good RP server to play on. I have tried various servers, and so far, this one seems the most dedicated to roleplay.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes, and I plan to keep voting when i remember it.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes, I do. I have read them both and agree to abide by their rules.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am good at PvPing(I pvp without hacks or modded clients of any kind), camouflage(building hidden structures or houses), redstone(I know how to build a lot of redstone mechanics, and I know all about Falsebook), And im an all around fun person to work with on the server. However, I am not a coward who will back down in a fight. I really like to be hidden though. More on that below.
  10. Additional Info: I love making others do my work for me. Im talking about mobs, however, not people XD. That is why I plan to become a Ranger, because they get to tame a wolf. I love commanding mobs to attack things. I was a little disappointed with Necromancer. Sorry, but a Necromancer is a person who can summon the dead, and command them. I would of really liked to be able to command zombies to attack people/mobs(possible, with the right plugin). SO ranger was the next best thing, because it had a wolf.- I like being hidden, I like to attack people where they can't attack me. I chose the name endermelon123 for a reason. The "ender" part of it doesn't stand for the minecraft enderman, It stands for the creature in the Skrillex video, Equinox. I attack from out of the darkness, where I am most powerful. I can see my victim, while my victim cannot see me. Commanding mobs gives me this ability, I can be hidden, while my monsters attack. Then I finish the job. The "melon" in my name stands for the hard working side of me. I do not give up on a project or something that I am determined about. The melon stands for this because I farm melons, I have to first find the seeds, then I grow them. I will work to help others. - The 123 part stands for the fact that I am not the best. I am not the "Original". I like to be the person that everyone overlooks. That they don't notice, but has a power behind him.

- Thank you,
    endermelon123
Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1359581953,1359581358][/DOUBLEPOST]Might I ask, do you have a Skype? If so, what is it's name?

E

endermelon123

Lol, yes i do. username: endermelon123 XD

EDIT: To sum up the terribly long post above - I prefer to play by myself, but with dogs. But I will also work well with others, I am a fun guy who doesn't try to do thing "his way" or disagree with the leader.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Lol, yes i do. username: endermelon123 XD

EDIT: To sum up the terribly long post above - I prefer to play by myself, but with dogs. But I will also work well with others, I am a fun guy who doesn't try to do thing "his way" or disagree with the leader.
Interesting, I am finding posts of you having things to do with griefing much less than 2 years ago. Care to come clean?

E

endermelon123

Trying to think of what you mean...... Can you give some examples, like post names or links?

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
This posted last September.

Go to *link removed*!

If you submit an application you could join the team! We need some members!

Add me on skype: endermelon123

As well as...
Hello. My name is not going to be posted, but i go by Ender.

IGN-----I have many, i prefer not to post any because i will just be banned on multiple servers who see this message...

Skype Name-----endermelon123. Im on skype quite often, i have a laptop and a desktop, so i can go on whenever.

Have you griefed?-----Yes. Never on a team though. I have made multiple videos with my friends. I also know how to prevent rollbacks >:D. I have owned 3 servers (2 successful) and know all the tricks that normal griefers use, and some experienced griefers use. I have my own hack clients. I have destroyed some servers by myself before. One server had to reset the world, then so many people got mad they just shut it down (btw the owner of this server was a total asshole to me and deserved to be griefed). Another time a server owner took protection off of spawn to edit it, he logged off to download too many items to help him, and when he came back he found a giant crater filled with random lava where his spawn should of been. (This owner was an asshole to others and actually picked on players younger than him! I felt it was my duty to grief him XD) So yes i have griefed before. Lol sorry for the long-winded way of saying "Yes."

My Job i want - Uhmm. Can do: Grief, Record, Administer, Hack, Co-Own
Cant do: Coding,

Grief: Check out my long-winded reply to previous question.

Record: I CAN do it, but would prefer not to.

Administer: I am responsible and am a natural leader.

Hack: I have tried many many clients and have picked 4 of my favorites. Some include: Nodus, Reliant Remake
(Voxation), Quantum, etc

Coding: I suck so bad at it. I dont know Javascript, i do know HTML but dont know how to design clients or whatever.

Extra info: Many people say that I am mentally mature for my age. Which means I will act maturely compared to some other 12 year olds that may post on this forum. Also as i said in the beginning, I go by Ender. Some players call me melon. because my IGN has melon in it too. BUT calling me melon is really annoying because i just clearly said i like to go by Ender. I also tried skinning roadkill to see what my friend would do when he found it in his room........ I had a dull knife so it didnt work out that well.... There may be some blood stains on his clothes. Damn... ok that is all

AGAIN- im sorry about the long-winded response......

E

endermelon123

OHHHH.... sorry i forgot about this, I was part of this team, Team Xenon, I was actually leading it with my friend. We never actually did any griefing, it was more of a thing where my friend and 5 or so people met on skype and talked about cool servers to join. The purpose was supposed to be about griefing, but I didn't really want to, and the person who did want to grief never really got around to it.

- The ONLY time I actually griefed, was 2 years ago. (If you want the story, ill tell you)

Sorry for the confusion :p

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
OHHHH.... sorry i forgot about this, I was part of this team, Team Xenon, I was actually leading it with my friend. We never actually did any griefing, it was more of a thing where my friend and 5 or so people met on skype and talked about cool servers to join. The purpose was supposed to be about griefing, but I didn't really want to, and the person who did want to grief never really got around to it.

- The ONLY time I actually griefed, was 2 years ago. (If you want the story, ill tell you)

Sorry for the confusion :p
Let's hear the story then.

E

endermelon123

Awesome :p
(I haven't told this story in a while :D)
First off, im going to call the owner of this server, The Person because Im not too sure if he would like his name being mentioned.....

He had a normal small server with about 5 people on at a time. The Person enjoyed picking on me, and I would do my things to get him back. Everything was fine. I had a wolf spawner that he gave me, which is illegal on the server, He told me not to abuse it. So i got about 20 dogs and went to spawn to kill people, he allowed this for a while but then got tired of it and decided to blow up my entire base XD I got mad and raged at him for a while, and he eventually rebuilt it and all was fine. Later on, however, The Person ran out of money, the server was taken up by a new owner and he was made admin. The new server had a new map and new players. It was terrible. It went form being a popular server to being a peice of trash server with a terrible owner. So one time I am mining materials and suddenly he smites me. Im like "Wtf?". Then this guy places a lava bucket under me! I die in the lava and all my items burn.(I do not remember the username, i only remember the username of The Person) So I asked him very impolitely for my items back, and he refuses, then bans my account. I tell The Person about this, and he decided to let me get my revenge. He lends me a sub-account that I could use this one time. So i got on the sub account and he puts me in GM1. The server had a glitchy protection plugin that didn't fully protect the area, so I poured lava over the unprotected spots. (The protection plugin worked like a ball, so I could pour lava above the ball to rain down on the spawn) The spawn was just 5 wood buildings, each about 20x20. it was a brand new map. The lava burned right through it. I got my revenge, and the server made a new map. After that, I felt guilty about burning spawn, and apologized to the server owner. The server went down a while later, ran out of money again. The End[DOUBLEPOST=1359594199][/DOUBLEPOST]The main point is - I am done griefing. I will stay loyal to my town.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Awesome :p
(I haven't told this story in a while :D)
First off, im going to call the owner of this server, The Person because Im not too sure if he would like his name being mentioned.....

He had a normal small server with about 5 people on at a time. The Person enjoyed picking on me, and I would do my things to get him back. Everything was fine. I had a wolf spawner that he gave me, which is illegal on the server, He told me not to abuse it. So i got about 20 dogs and went to spawn to kill people, he allowed this for a while but then got tired of it and decided to blow up my entire base XD I got mad and raged at him for a while, and he eventually rebuilt it and all was fine. Later on, however, The Person ran out of money, the server was taken up by a new owner and he was made admin. The new server had a new map and new players. It was terrible. It went form being a popular server to being a peice of trash server with a terrible owner. So one time I am mining materials and suddenly he smites me. Im like "Wtf?". Then this guy places a lava bucket under me! I die in the lava and all my items burn.(I do not remember the username, i only remember the username of The Person) So I asked him very impolitely for my items back, and he refuses, then bans my account. I tell The Person about this, and he decided to let me get my revenge. He lends me a sub-account that I could use this one time. So i got on the sub account and he puts me in GM1. The server had a glitchy protection plugin that didn't fully protect the area, so I poured lava over the unprotected spots. (The protection plugin worked like a ball, so I could pour lava above the ball to rain down on the spawn) The spawn was just 5 wood buildings, each about 20x20. it was a brand new map. The lava burned right through it. I got my revenge, and the server made a new map. After that, I felt guilty about burning spawn, and apologized to the server owner. The server went down a while later, ran out of money again. The End[DOUBLEPOST=1359594199][/DOUBLEPOST]The main point is - I am done griefing. I will stay loyal to my town.
Found the story somewhat interesting...

Anyways, what type of server was this?

E

endermelon123

It was a Bukkit server, that had close to no plugins. It had a protection plugin, and maybe a few others. The spawn consisted of 5 buildings. 1 wooden church like thing in the middle, and 4 buildings made by players surrounding it. There was pvp, raiding, chaos, and spawn killers. A pretty bad server. There was no permissions plugin either, so there were random ops handing out god items to random players.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
I'm interested in learning what you mean by this little quote.

1st of all, i have infinite REAL accounts
grin.gif
so turning to online mode will do nothing

E

endermelon123

It was a bluff, i doubt it is eve possible to have infinite real accounts.

I have to leave - ill answer further questions tomorrow :/

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
This puts me in an unusual position. You were honest about being on a griefing team awhile back, however you tried to start a new one a couple of months back. In your post applying for another griefing team you claim you have many accounts yet you prefer not to mention them to avoid getting bans. You also claimed you had some hacked clients installed. All of this is causing deep concern for me.

After some thought, I am going to give you a chance to prove yourself via greylist as my suspicions are rather high. Play on the server for about 2 weeks, prove you are not the same person who was on the griefing team awhile back, then re-apply (or bump this application). If you wish to get whitelisted, this is your chance. If you choose not to, that's perfectly fine. For now the application is denied.

E

endermelon123

I want to mention one thing - even if you still suspect me of being a griefer, it is allowed in Forgelight and Warshard, so i don't really see what the problem is. I cleaned my .jar a while back, and if I grief or hack or do anything against the rules - I will be banned.

Look, I was being honest here, do you really think that If i still hacked/griefed, that i would even mention it in the application?

I have stopped for a while now. I just want to play on HeroCraft and be able to join a town. Because currently, I have no idea how to get back to the greylisted boat, so i am wandering the castle and buildings, unable to build.

Please reply to this

I have put a lot of effort into this application, if you look above, you will see how hard I have tried to get whitelisted. I even told you a very long description of the event 2 years ago. I really want to play on this server, and to be denied because of my past is hurtful.

Jaw895

Legacy Supporter 8
Not to interupt your whitelist but I noticed you may have not seen this part.

Many people say that I am mentally mature for my age. Which means I will act maturely compared to some other 12 year olds that may post on this forum

E

endermelon123

Im a little confused about the post above, since I was born on June 2, 1998....

And my grief and hack history just means that I have explored many parts of minecraft. I have played for years and know almost everything there is to know. I have been The Griefer, I have been The Hacker, I have built great creations, I have owned at least 4 servers(unfortunately only 2 were successful), I have played with friends, I have played on huge teams before. Now I just want to be a normal player playing on a RP server. Lately I have got tired of dying 24/7 on pure pvp servers, and I really like servers with races(in this case, classes).

And yes, I was 12 when I griefed.

I have played for a while, It is only natural to explore all aspects of the game. It would surprise me if there is someone who has played minecraft 2.5 years, and stuck with it, and has never been banned once.

E

endermelon123

3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Well, I am being fully honest here - I have been banned before. A few years ago, I griefed a server with my friend - story above(post #9). I will not grief a whole server again, but I will grief a players base on pvp/raid servers. Last september, I joined this "greifing" team. But all we really did was talk about cool servers to play on on skype. No griefing actually happened.
  4. Referral(s): none? (Does this mean people I refer, or people who refer me? I didn't really understand this part in the "How to apply" thread.)
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am good at PvPing(I pvp without hacks or modded clients of any kind), camouflage(building hidden structures or houses), redstone(I know how to build a lot of redstone mechanics, and I know all about Falsebook), And im an all around fun person to work with on the server. However, I am not a coward who will back down in a fight.
  10. Additional Info: I really like to build underground houses with secret entrances :p. Im not sure why, but entrances that are hidden and hard to get to are my favorite. Some examples of this may be: A house a bedrock level with an entrance under the ocean.
    - Thank you,
    endermelon123
P.S.: Griefing IS allowed in Warshard and Forgelight, however I will not grief, because I don't enjoy it, plus it is lame. People who grief obviously have some self-esteem issues; like griefing others' work to make themselves feel bigger than the person.

Status
Not open for further replies.