• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application - endermelon123

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Here is the issue. You joined a griefing team practically 2 years ago, stopped, yet you showed interest in starting one up again a couple of months back. How can I assure you really haven't done any griefing then? Your association with a griefing team is reason enough for me to not even have to consider you for the whitelist.

I do appreciate the honesty, but you showed interest in joining/starting up a griefing team several months back. That shows your interest may not have died out. We do not take these things lightly. Not to mention the little story you gave me about griefing a server's spawn and the post's you made on the owner's wall tells me quite a bit as well. There are people out there who have taken the time/effort to get whitelisted, yet there are those who still get banned sometime after doing so.

I am giving you a chance to prove yourself via greylist. I am well aware you can grief in Warshard/Forgelight, but that doesn't mean there aren't any rules there either. We still have rules that apply throughout the server, and I am giving you a chance to see if you are willing to follow those rules. Just because it is called a "griefing team" does not mean they are restricted to only griefing.

Again if you wish to get whitelisted play on the server via greylsit for 2 weeks, prove to us that following the rules won't be an issue, then re-apply. You are denied for the time being.

On a side note Jaw895, that has been taken into account for the time being.

E

endermelon123

Fine I accept, but I have to question - even if I was IN a griefing team and I was whitelisted, what bad could I even do?

E

endermelon123

After a while of thinking, I have decided to give up. I am currently forced to wander aimlessly, because I have no right to build anywhere. I would like to see YOU walk around like that on a server that you don't even have to play. JUST because some guy believes you might grief an ungriefable server. I hope you reply to this, even if just to accuse me more.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
After a while of thinking, I have decided to give up. I am currently forced to wander aimlessly, because I have no right to build anywhere. I would like to see YOU walk around like that on a server that you don't even have to play. JUST because some guy believes you might grief an ungriefable server. I hope you reply to this, even if just to accuse me more.

You can physically grief on Bastion, it is just not allowed and can carry a ban as punishment.

E

endermelon123

Still, I said earlier that I have no intentions of griefing at all and will fully accept any punishment if I was to grief.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
At work right now, so I'll be brief. You can still build/mine in Warshard or Forgelight. Don't say you have no right to build anywhere.

E

endermelon123

Good to know, but my main point is: I have no intentions of griefing at all and will fully accept any punishment if I was to grief.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Good to know, but my main point is: I have no intentions of griefing at all and will fully accept any punishment if I was to grief.
My decision stands. Locking thread, feel free to re-apply in 2 weeks. If I see you behaving in-game myself I may consider whitelisting you sooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.