• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application - Armbruise

armbruise

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Armbruise.
  2. Location & Age: Sweden, 17.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): Yes, i was banned from a swedish server, but it wasnt because of any rulebreaking. I got banned because my friend was banned ,because he broke some of the rules, and he was arguing alot with the admins. After my friend got banned, the admin decided to bann me aswell, i dont know why though.
  4. Referral(s): There's this guy that i met on League of Legends as i mention down below, but i can't remember his name right now.. :p
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I met a guy on League of Legends that told me that this minecraft server is a really good pvp server.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I have!
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes i do!
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Because i heard that this server is a big pvp server, and pvp:ing is the only thing i do on minecraft basicly, so i felt like making a application. The thing with the classes and so on only makes it alot more interesting aswell :D!
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCA9
  10. Additional Info: Except for Minecraft, i play League of Legends, Diablo 3(not so very often though), and sometimes Starcraft 2 and Battlefield 3!

Didag

Legacy Supporter 7
Not a huge deal but why does your profile say your 16 and your app say your 17? What is your real age?

Didag

Legacy Supporter 7
Congratulations! You've been accepted to Herocraft :) Please check your inbox for server details.