1. Register so you can experience the greatest RPG server ever! Register! Enjoy the server@ hub.hc.to !
  2. Want to play on Herocraft?
    You can log into our server by using the ip "hub.hc.to" in Minecraft!

3. Congratulations to Raubtier for taking 1st in the Battledome 3v3! Look for our next tournament in the coming weeks!
  4. Haven noble plots are here! Buy yours today! hc.to/nobleplots
  5. Spleef arena available for public use on the Event World! Fully re-settable, gear provided! Challenge your friends!
  6. Easter on Herocraft is a magical time! hc.to/easter to see what we're up to!

Whitelist Application - Armbruise

Discussion in 'Applications' started by armbruise, Jul 4, 2012.

Whitelist Application - Armbruise

Discussion in 'Applications' started by armbruise, Jul 4, 2012.

1. armbruise

armbruise Dirt

1. Minecraft In-game name: Armbruise.
    2. Location & Age: Sweden, 17.
    3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): Yes, i was banned from a swedish server, but it wasnt because of any rulebreaking. I got banned because my friend was banned ,because he broke some of the rules, and he was arguing alot with the admins. After my friend got banned, the admin decided to bann me aswell, i dont know why though.
    4. Referral(s): There's this guy that i met on League of Legends as i mention down below, but i can't remember his name right now.. :p
    5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I met a guy on League of Legends that told me that this minecraft server is a really good pvp server.
    6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I have!
    7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes i do!
    8. Reason you should be accepted: Because i heard that this server is a big pvp server, and pvp:ing is the only thing i do on minecraft basicly, so i felt like making a application. The thing with the classes and so on only makes it alot more interesting aswell :D!
    9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCA9
    10. Additional Info: Except for Minecraft, i play League of Legends, Diablo 3(not so very often though), and sometimes Starcraft 2 and Battlefield 3!
  2. Didag

Didag ICE ICE ICE! Tier 7

**Reviewing**
  3. Didag

Not a huge deal but why does your profile say your 16 and your app say your 17? What is your real age?
  4. armbruise

armbruise Dirt

lol, im 17 in oktober!
  5. Didag

Congratulations! You've been accepted to Herocraft :) Please check your inbox for server details.
  6. armbruise

armbruise Dirt

Thanks alot! :)