• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Whats A PVE

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
People need to stop pulling stats out of their ass.

You are essentially saying that the 30 members of PvE are what is causing over 100 players to not play on PvP?

You just stated right there that the players on PvE will not affect the activity on PvP.
Yes, 100 people left because of PVE the 25 or so Freeps the 25 or so Hollywood the 15 or so midgard. That's already around 65 people who left all complaining about PVE. Not saying it was the only reason, but a big one.

Just make transferring of items and lvl non existent

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
Yes, 100 people left because of PVE the 25 or so Freeps the 25 or so Hollywood the 15 or so midgard. That's already around 65 people who left all complaining about PVE. Not saying it was the only reason, but a big one.
But what exactly of PvE is what made people leave?? Before everyone went inactive, all the people who were active in PvE were either new players or were players from other mobs that did not actively pvp. Other than that, PvPers only came to PvE to lvl or mine.

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
But what exactly of PvE is what made people leave?? Before everyone went inactive, all the people who were active in PvE were either new players or were players from other mobs that did not actively pvp. Other than that, PvPers only came to PvE to lvl or mine.
That was the issue. People got upset about people going to PVE to lvl and mine. As pvper we do like to track groups who are lvling or mining. Gainking usually ends up becoming big team fights. We also want loot from killing miners. We've all been gainked while mining. It's part of hc. Now people just come to Pvp and sit in spawn or their towns. No one roams anymore.

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
Here's the thing. We're not talking about the way the server used to be, we're talking about the way it is now. I've spent way too much time on the server lately (I'm a loser, so sue me) and all I've seen has been trash talking on a mostly unoccupied PvP server. The PvPers I'm seeing doing the trash talking are kids. (I know they're not all kids, or if some are, they don't behave like that.) It's not a stereotype I heard - it's a conclusion I've come to because that's all I've seen so far.

I'll change my opinion once I see these people stop trying to ruin other people's server time. I haven't been here that long, and that's all I've seen. Until I see otherwise, pardon my ignorance
Most of us usually start trash talking when bitch boy noobs start talking shit about getting killed. I usually don't say anything in chat about killing new players. But the second they start bitching in o chat, I start the flame war. That's how the Internet works. Deal with it.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
I loved in bastion where I could walk 500 blocks and always find a few freeps at the swamp near Altum. I also remember one my first mining trips after bastion expanded, I only got about 5 gold then madpear tracked and killed me. Those are the times I remember because even though I almost never won a fight against freepers or getting killed while mining, it was part of HC and it was a huge part in why I loved the server.