• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

What Songs Do You Enjoy?

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
This song and this amazing video. Lol
This song has some nice lyrics and music background. The video is odd lol.

The last words of the song are "let it goooo WOP WOP WOP WOP WOP"
Is there anybody out there?

These guys were the first band I liked. My sister showed me them when I was like 8 or something and ever since I have enjoyed them.

spartanman118

Legacy Supporter 3
Personally I've always been a metal/rock/punk kind of guy. Mostly been listening to this lately --->

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
More 3DG. :)

:( So 3DG(Three Days Grace)'s singer Adam Gontier left the band and his temporary replacement is Matt Walst(My darkest days). 3DG is ruined. Adam has a irreplaceable voice.

This is Matt the temporary replacement singing one of their newer songs. I posted the original on this thread a little ways up.

AcexWild

Legacy Supporter 4
I am super open... I like a lot of Indie rock, or Indie electric (Metic, Tegan and Sarah, The Funeral, Neon Indian). But I do listen to the complete opposite side of the spectrum and listen to a select few rap artists like Childish Gambino, Nujabes etc.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Backman Turner overdrive (taking care of business). Lots of Lynyrd Skynyrd, Beatles, and creedence Clearwater as well. Nothing much after 1980.