• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

What Songs Do You Enjoy?

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
I decided to make this thread to have the herocraft express songs they like to listen to and to share with the rest of us and to enjoy, I guess I will kick it off, I personally have been listening to this a lot lately, I don't know why.

EDIT: Please try to use spoilers if you are posting 3 or more music videos.

[.spoiler] content [./spoiler] Take out the "."

Please keep it mature, thanks.

Last edited:

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6

This is another song I like, this band used to go to the high school I go to now :), but they split and went their seperate ways. :eek:

MajorasMask

Ungodly
I don't like rock, pop and most other mainstream genres of music. I'm a hipster. Well, not really, but there is this one thing called IDM (which I hear means ''Intelligent Dance Music'', which is quite glitchy yet calming. Here is one which I like:

Maybe this one too:

''Rain'' isn't exacly the most calming one... :p

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
I don't like rock, pop and most other mainstream genres of music. I'm a hipster. Well, not really, but there is this one thing called IDM (which I hear means ''Intelligent Dance Music'', which is quite glitchy yet calming. Here is one which I like:

Maybe this one too:

''Rain'' isn't exacly the most calming one... :p

You specifically state you don't like mainstream music. Yes, that makes you a hipster, haha. Although, those songs do remind me of some groups from the late '80's/early '90's electronic scene. Enigma, Art of Noise, etc.

I listen to everything, I just go through phases of what I focus on at the time.

This man is amazing:

I go through binges of these guys every now and then (NSFW):

Same with this guy:

This kind of music is good for when I need a little boost:

When I'm feeling mellow, music like this is good:

And of course your combination of whatever is currently on the radio. I am not ashamed to say I like pop, rock, '90's R&B. As long as it has a good rhythm to it and a nice beat I'll listen to it. Tower of Power, Metallica, Stan Getz. Genre's don't matter, only the music.

As Claude Debussy once said, "Music is not the expression of a feeling. It is the feeling itself."

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Oh, and of course the only song that can consistently make me cry. Adagio for Strings, the saddest song in the world.

Orchestral version:

Choral version:

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
When I come to music I listen to freaking much, from metal to classical to folk music.
What I listen most to atm is Dream Theater, metallica, def, Leppard and Elvis Presly :p
Dream Theater is much Spiritual metal like

The next song is one of the most beautiful songs I have ever heard.

And of corse we got some MODERN norwegian folk inspired pop music :D

And last a video of Miles Davis Quintet just because IT's totally awesome.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
I really don't have favorite bands and stuff. I enjoy any type of band/song. I normally listen to things that have meaning, I am the kind of person who listens to lyrics and not just the beat like most of the current generation of kids. Normally it is the songs that only repeat their lyrics at most of twice and not a million times like majority of todays artists. Ex: One artist I like is Eminem because he writes about his life usually and the lyrics actually have a meaning.

Carlover1234

Obsidian
@TheMormon I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes Owl City. Though I like Owl city's electronic sound more than its new pop sound but both are good. Hopefully their next album will both be pop and electronic. I mostly like 80s and early 90s music. But I like a few of today's artists but mostly today's music is crap. Kinda surprising for me to say since I'm a teen in this generation lol.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
A quick little selection:
I'm all over the place. I like only a little bit of most "normal" genres, but I like lots of orchestral, A Capella and the myriad variants of electronic music (this is probably why I <3 Homestuck's discography so much). I like TWEWY's J-pop/rock/rap soundtrack, too.

You know, Majora's IDM might be my next phase. :eek: