• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

What Songs Do You Enjoy?

MajorasMask

Ungodly
IDM is the future.

Or... so I hope.

It is so diverse and complex that it stands out from other genres of music! :D Although the issues is how does one define something as ''IDM''. There is nothing specific in the music that would link all of it together (while the two i've shown have something in common, there are many others within their soundtracks that share no resemblance).

Other than that, I guess i'm like you Dazureus! :p I like a wide variety of music, IDM is something which I found recently. I also love a combination of electronic ''instruments'' and classical instruments, aswell as some other things.. :)

Ostadar

Legacy Supporter 7
This I'm going to have to say is easily my favorite. Next to the original piece that it was remixed from.
Then there is this, which is just something I like listening to. I consider it to be fairly relaxing.

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
Edit: Thank goodness this came up as a video automatically cuz I thought I would have to some special stuff

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
I think about the NBA right away when I listen to that song Kwong. :p
its an old school song but who cares, its awesome

Edit: In fact the first time i heard it was i when i was watching a top 10 soccer goals video

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
This I'm going to have to say is easily my favorite. Next to the original piece that it was remixed from.
Then there is this, which is just something I like listening to. I consider it to be fairly relaxing.
That first one is really cool. And the art couldn't get classier.

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
I like a myriad of artists. I usually categorize by record label; my favorites are Fool's Gold, BNR, and Ed Banger records. Of course, I'm open to Institubes as well, and anything similar. 90s electronica is something I seldom listen to; usually it's Lemon 8 or Aphex Twin.

Strip Steve is on BNR, and I love grooving to his work.

Also @MajorasMask, care to explain this IDM thingy of yours?

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Thought I should revive this thread a bit, how about some fall out boy? :p

Monkeys rule! This song makes me think of the past obviously. I would like to change my mind of my old statement that I like any type of song, recently I found I am attracted to alternative or rock genre music.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Honestly TrueCorruptor, to me that singer sings the words in a really unique way that makes me confused lol. Good song overall. I think it is the fact that I can't follow the words while watching him sing, like to me his actions don't match the words or something I can't explain. It sounds better when I don't watch the video xD

Here is another song you all should know. :p

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
I have been listen to these two songs a lot lately. The first one is from a sort of new band that deputed in like 2009 or something.
And then theres Papa Roach with one of their new songs.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Dielan9999 Do you know "We Didn't Start The Fire" by Billy Joel? I just realized it was him who sings it lol
My history teacher had us listen to this so many times while we had like 6 groups of 4-5 with note cards that have famous things on them, all of which sang in this song and we had to put them in the order he sang them. It was hard because he sings it quick but we did it. :p

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
Music? Man, I listen to almost every genre, though I'm not that much a rap fan. Just like Alator said on the other page.
Sorry, but i'll double post because I'm only allowed to have 5 media :L