• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

What communities shall we see next map?

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
@victim130 at this point I really am unsure of what it is I want to do next map. I wrote on another thread I will be insanely busy during the school year and probably will not play nearly as much. If @c12095 is starting up the TC I will join their guild, since he is not starting a town I will most likely just live at their guild HQ or live in a personal region.

However, depending on what he thinks about his guild members joining different towns, I may end up joining you guys, although I don't plan to play a ton.

HelsEch

ICE ICE ICE!
The Cult of HelsEch, this must be put in place next map.

Love and be peaceful. Do not shun the disbelievers and do not hate them for their misdeeds. Minecraft possessions make little weight and the only things worth holding dear are your friends, families, and fellow followers of HelsEch. Let not political status nor riches affect you, for these things come and go and as the Multiverse continues its eternity all problems are young and pass as easily as they come. Our actions leave heavy prints, as the Great Bard knows, and are passed on from one to the next, keeping those people alive. Follow the will of HelsEch, that we may all be recognized as the pure and true of a lawless new land.

c12095

Holy Shit!
@victim130 at this point I really am unsure of what it is I want to do next map. I wrote on another thread I will be insanely busy during the school year and probably will not play nearly as much. If @c12095 is starting up the TC I will join their guild, since he is not starting a town I will most likely just live at their guild HQ or live in a personal region.

However, depending on what he thinks about his guild members joining different towns, I may end up joining you guys, although I don't plan to play a ton.

At this point, nothing too solid. I hope you will stay with us Greek, always nice to have you on our raids. However expect around the same amount of alliances (None :D) depending on where all we run off to this map.

agentjwall

Godly
At this point, nothing too solid. I hope you will stay with us Greek, always nice to have you on our raids. However expect around the same amount of alliances (None :D) depending on where all we run off to this map.

It's a shame you guys don't get your guild plot after just winning it. I was really looking forward to helping build that :/

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
I'm planning on creating a town next map if I get unbanned. Currently throwing ideas around including an ice tower with a nice ring around it near the top with flying prisms of ice and snow around it as the plots.

At the moment I've been building a cathedral like structure with a catacombs dungeon (Yes, d2 style) inside. The only problem atm is that I've never really built anything before so I'm still a complete failure when it comes to architecture, but I'm making progress.

This is a pic of my current idea for a cathedral (about 25% done atm). Please be nice, its like the 3rd or 4th building I've ever made in minecraft, my first being a nice dirt hut. I would greatly appreciate as much criticism as possible from architects as I don't like it atm, but I feel like given time I can make it work. Each structure I build is slowly getting better with criticism from friends and I feel it would get better faster with criticism from people who don't like me/are neutral with me.

ZhwB

MajorasMask

Ungodly

I'm not an architect, but I kinda like the building. By itself it would be fine, but remember it should be for a town. That doesn't look like something which could be fitted into a hamlet region very well, and it looks like it wastes a lot of region space. It also uses too much stone! :p Fix it! :p

I heard someone earlier this month talk about a ''church'' themed town, or something. I don't know who, but that came to mind when you posted that image.

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
I'd have to check the dimensions and change it accordingly based on how large a hamlet region is. The building is a rough idea at this point as I'm still learning how to build (day 5 or so of project "teach a pvper to build"). Also I love stone mostly because I like the way it looks and its easy as hell to get, making the town practical to build in herocraft. This building took me a few hours to do in creative so I'm sure with a little help I could get the whole thing done in a day on herocraft. The idea of the building is for it to be hamlet sized, not wasting much space, with an open feeling and a regioned catacombs dungeon for the whole server to be able to visit. I greatly appreciate the criticism majoras and will try to use less stone :p

Also I'd like to ask a few questions:
1. The weird spiky things on top, keep or remove?
2. Project "teach a pvper to build", should next step of this be skyscrapers, smaller scale houses (15x15-20x20) or a new town in the traditional walls and ground plots style?
3. Should I document project "teach a pvper to build" in the screenshots section of the forums? I think it could be interesting to see my progress lol.

HelsEch

ICE ICE ICE!
I'd have to check the dimensions and change it accordingly based on how large a hamlet region is. The building is a rough idea at this point as I'm still learning how to build (day 5 or so of project "teach a pvper to build"). Also I love stone mostly because I like the way it looks and its easy as hell to get, making the town practical to build in herocraft. This building took me a few hours to do in creative so I'm sure with a little help I could get the whole thing done in a day on herocraft. The idea of the building is for it to be hamlet sized, not wasting much space, with an open feeling and a regioned catacombs dungeon for the whole server to be able to visit. I greatly appreciate the criticism majoras and will try to use less stone :p

Also I'd like to ask a few questions:
1. The weird spiky things on top, keep or remove?
2. Project "teach a pvper to build", should next step of this be skyscrapers, smaller scale houses (15x15-20x20) or a new town in the traditional walls and ground plots style?
3. Should I document project "teach a pvper to build" in the screenshots section of the forums? I think it could be interesting to see my progress lol.

1. I like the spires a top the cathedral, but they should be fewer and more thematic.

2. I'd like to see small scale houses. Walls towns are going to be mostly banned next map, so I don't think those would be a good next step.

3. I'd find it interesting to see more of this as long as it has your thoughts and feelings along with it.