• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

What communities shall we see next map?

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Well we all know it, a map wipe is coming soon. I'd like to make this thread to ask the community, who is going to make a town?

Hopefully, with a fresh start, new town building rules, ect ect, we'll finally see some good looking towns. Comment below if you have any ideas or plans to remake or create whole new towns. I know some players wish to recreate older towns, so good luck with that! :p

Tagging mayors/other people who may make a town:

@c12095 @xexorian @victim130 @EtKEnn @Galaxial @leftovers5 @PewPewPewLasers @WoleverEntun @Archmage_Lloyd @Symbolite

As for me, I don't think i'll make my own town. I think i'll go join someone elses group, to help them collect resources and to build, ect ect. I'm gonna create Undergrowth again, all sexy and new. Hopefully this map we'll see some kingdoms! :p Someone please do this, it'll be fun to watch an empire grow! :) If you need help (who'd need my help?) invite me to a conversation! ;)

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
SuperTown/Possible Empire. I'm not going to give any details, but big plans are brewing for the Xandria Dominion.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I might make Camelot in the excact same style it was in Zeal. Completly Neutral (No focused enemies, no allies), Small walls - Village - Fortress and huge plots. Still considering it though and I, as of now, don't know who I should stick with when making it. Perhaps @millejinta87 is thirsty for an adventure? :D

Or maybe i'll just join some aspiring town

Edit: Camelot would be the third town in the Camelot/Canterlot legacy :3

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
Might get murdered for giving out details, so I won't say too much, but.. Spire/RoT are planning a return this map, going straight for Empire. Have a LOT of plans set down.

Won't name the Emperor and other leaders at this time in case they don't want to be mentioned, but I'll be leading one of the Kingdoms. We also have an environmental group as one of our projects that we're setting out for the new Realm :D Might want to join in, @MajorasMask ;)

Can't wait to get sexy. I think Panda is on our boat, so we'll most likely be refounding Freepers as a core of the new realm - properly, this time. And ofc we'll need some crazy lore, I'm not allowed to have a caster crusade this time but I'm sure I'll think of something equally stupid :D

Casual Screenies:
9hvxwgx

8sum3qk

Top pic: Casual Township Frame (Undecorated, core frame only). Yeah... we got a Spire and put another Spire on top! Upside down. :D

Bottom pic: Core Frame Arena. For fun times ;)

WOO!

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
I might make Camelot in the excact same style it was in Zeal. Completly Neutral (No focused enemies, no allies), Small walls - Villa - Fortress and huge plots. Still considering it though and I, as of now, don't know who I should stick with when making it. Perhaps @millejinta87 is thirsty for an adventure? :D

Or maybe i'll just join some aspiring town
That would have been lots of fun :D

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
An environmental group? :p Do tell! ;) Sounds like a nice idea. I myself am wishing to join a town with goals that concern empires/massive kingdoms. I'll get back to you about that... ;)

We've got a lot of goals :D PM me for details.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Yeah I am planning to be a Xandria Dominion mayor this time around, of part our Super town perhaps, and if that doesn't develop, I'm going to build Fiore as a direct inheritant of the Forge towns, or another Skyforge.
EDIT: if another forge town did pop up, it would be the 5th town in a row with a 'forge'

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
Hahahaha Ima make mah self Pinnacle a Futuristic style Kingdom :3 ALTHOUGH I am considering joining one of these ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ALSO Any suggestions on classes/specs i should go :3 ?
I plan to get first master thief, like on this map!