• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

What communities shall we see next map?

Plob5

Legacy Supporter 2
Well we all know it, a map wipe is coming soon. I'd like to make this thread to ask the community, who is going to make a town?

Hopefully, with a fresh start, new town building rules, ect ect, we'll finally see some good looking towns. Comment below if you have any ideas or plans to remake or create whole new towns. I know some players wish to recreate older towns, so good luck with that! :p

Tagging mayors/other people who may make a town:

@c12095 @xexorian @victim130 @EtKEnn @Galaxial @leftovers5 @PewPewPewLasers @WoleverEntun @Archmage_Lloyd @Symbolite

As for me, I don't think i'll make my own town. I think i'll go join someone elses group, to help them collect resources and to build, ect ect. I'm gonna create Undergrowth again, all sexy and new. Hopefully this map we'll see some kingdoms! :p Someone please do this, it'll be fun to watch an empire grow! :) If you need help (who'd need my help?) invite me to a conversation! ;)
WHeres Madsplatter/shadownub/sigpit/pandaman?

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Right before the server went down we had almost enough money for Kingdom, and we were finalizing on our pylon design. LOTS of money was lost at the start to treachery, as well as a town. the DE failed because we were all too far away from each other, and there was not enough commitment from either XD/KoE and the KO.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
I'm hoping they will add the couple plugin in HC 4.0 (@Kainzo any news on this?) so I'll be able to at least be within two of the communities(I always have a hard time choosing who to be with, guys stop splitting up! :/).

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
I should start a [Good] guild next map called the "Tree Creepers" :O
Do not sully the name, even if my past has been mixed with these guys, I've befriended few and had hatred for others. Its more of a historical group at this point no matter hoe shady their past is. I would say the same if you tried to make the Assassin's Guild, MOB, Bloodline, etc.

And yes I realize you are making a joke, but I think its probably good to place anyone who actually gets the idea in their place.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
I should start a [Good] guild next map called the "Tree Creepers" :O
As funny as that may be to some, I say let their legacy and name remain how they wish for it to be.

But yeah, Dragon Empire failing was due to several problems. It was working, and then it went downhill. Fast. And all of that planning, lol. :(

You already know XD's making a return, so you have that answer. ;)

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Do not sully the name, even if my past has been mixed with these guys, I've befriended few and had hatred for others. Its more of a historical group at this point no matter hoe shady their past is. I would say the same if you tried to make the Assassin's Guild, MOB, Bloodline, etc.

And yes I realize you are making a joke, but I think its probably good to place anyone who actually gets the idea in their place.
I would never even bother, I think a few took this too seriously... I even included the ":O" for extra sarcasm

c12095

Holy Shit!
I will still be carrying on the Tree Creeper name for the next map, however as of right now I have no real plans to make another town. It was far to taxing on past friendships on the server which caused a lot of rash decisions and ruined many of those friendships. I would rather not have my members possibly subjected to the same issues this map.

Aburido_burrito

Legacy Supporter 4
As funny as that may be to some, I say let their legacy and name remain how they wish for it to be.

But yeah, Dragon Empire failing was due to several problems. It was working, and then it went downhill. Fast. And all of that planning, lol. :(

You already know XD's making a return, so you have that answer. ;)
can i kill noobs at lf like last map

Aburido_burrito

Legacy Supporter 4
I will still be carrying on the Tree Creeper name for the next map, however as of right now I have no real plans to make another town. It was far to taxing on past friendships on the server which caused a lot of rash decisions and ruined many of those friendships. I would rather not have my members possibly subjected to the same issues this map.
JOIN mE AND RANES TOWN :O