• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[VIDEO DONATIONS NEEDED] Video Series: "This Week in PVP"

Sirdemonic3

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm loving all the videos shows how exciting/fun Herocraft large fights can be. Really makes me wanna be part of one of them heh. Keep the good videos coming guys, cause I'll keep watching them :D
i think delf is currently working on one aswell :p

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Dielan9999 Are any of the people posting actual fights Heralds? It seems silly to me that arena fights count as "Herocraft PvP"

Anybody is welcome to apply to the Herald team, and by no means do we intend to only upload arena fights. That's just what HoldMyPie was doing and he was the one uploading the most videos at the time. I'm always looking for more heralds to join the group and upload their work to the official page, or get these montages going. Spring is a busy week for alot of people, but if any of you are available enough to keep making videos like this, either apply or give the files to us to upload :p

In terms of in-game footage editing and production, we are horrifically short handed.

globjako2

ICE ICE ICE!
Well you knowww, has400 does that too.
About the "raw footage", I don't think that people want to give up their hard earned footage to other people who are going to be getting views while the OP gets nothing :/ My opinion.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Well you knowww, has400 also does that too.
About the "raw footage", I don't think that people want to give up their hard earned footage to other people who are going to be getting views while the OP gets nothing :/ My opinion.

Nobody is forced to donate. I also like the fact that people are starting to record themselves more and upload it becuase the Heralds using the social media sites can advertise the server by promoting those videos too. They just don't get the perks of being a Herald :p