• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[VIDEO DONATIONS NEEDED] Video Series: "This Week in PVP"

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
werwew190 did a good job recording the end bits without dying (as well as the FC grand entrance lol) and Symbolite was invisible following NW/TC around the entire time recording as well.

I am still messing around with different audio and quality settings but here is the FC part.

Regarding round 2 I died missing the best part of it however I might be able to scrap some footage together for a decent video Realmatt killed me while I was recording on the bridge

Warmachinexp

Legacy Supporter 3

Was that a 11v10? cause Futurize didn't seem to go for anyone other than freepers and he wasn't in your party :confused: Not to mention none of you seemed to go for him...

pandaman7

Legacy Supporter 3
Was that a 11v10? cause Futurize didn't seem to go for anyone other than freepers and he wasn't in your party :confused: Not to mention none of you seemed to go for him...

12 v. 9 since jmoney and futurized weren't in the party, and llama desynced.

KleenX

Iron
Just some short clips of me pvping. The quality is worse then I thought and I am still trying to figure out why the screen gets so blurry when I move:

KleenX

Iron
Does anyone have any idea what is causing my screen to blur and unfocus when I move my head around? It is super ugly lol