• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[VIDEO DONATIONS NEEDED] Video Series: "This Week in PVP"

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Heroes,

@EtKEnn and the Herald team would like to get the ball rolling on a new weekly/bi-weekly video series that uses multiple good clips of pvp excursions form multiple users. To get the most out of this series, we call upon YOU! The community for donations of video footage of your best moments of PVP. Please scrounge up any footage you can find/create new and upload it to your favorite filesharing service, such as media fire so we can simply click and download the file. The plan is to take the best of the footage we get and splice them together with smooth editing into a watchable, 2-4 minute video every week.

I haven't discussed it with the other Heralds yet, but I want to offer a coin reward weekly for the best clip we get. Let me know if that idea interests you and we might make it happen!

Be it to show off, to contribute, or to get the proposed reward please upload your raw footage and convo EtKEnn and myself with a download link!

Thanks everyone!

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Heroes,

@EtKEnn and the Herald team would like to get the ball rolling on a new weekly/bi-weekly video series that uses multiple good clips of pvp excursions form multiple users. To get the most out of this series, we call upon YOU! The community for donations of video footage of your best moments of PVP. Please scrounge up any footage you can find/create new and upload it to your favorite filesharing service, such as media fire so we can simply click and download the file. The plan is to take the best of the footage we get and splice them together with smooth editing into a watchable, 2-4 minute video every week.

I haven't discussed it with the other Heralds yet, but I want to offer a coin reward weekly for the best clip we get. Let me know if that idea interests you and we might make it happen!

Be it to show off, to contribute, or to get the proposed reward please upload your raw footage and convo EtKEnn and myself with a download link!

Thanks everyone!
Should probably mention that there is 2 weeks untill I can really start with this series as I'll be gone from Friday to next Sunday (9 days)

Also, the name hasn't been decided yet. I think about a name like ''Minecraft: Hardcore RPG PvP'' or ''Minecraft: Hardcore PvP''. The reason is that when a guy looks for PvP videos, why would he click on something called ''herocraft PvP'' as most people won't know what Herocraft is in the first place, but Minecraft Hardcore RPG PvP will tell them that it's Minecraft PvP with RPG aspects (And Hardcore sounds good in the title). That's just my opionion though.

And yeah, as I said earlier in the public thread Dielan made for Herald Team suggestions, community submitting videos will definitely be a part of this series. Simple reasons for this: 1) More footage 2) More variety, not only one class all the time 3) The community can participate!

Hydroking77

Legacy Supporter 7
Also, the name hasn't been decided yet. I think about a name like ''Minecraft: Hardcore RPG PvP'' or ''Minecraft: Hardcore PvP''.
I personally like the first one, and the second gives off the wrong impression of the server since it is hardcore, not hardcore PvP.

itzmak

Legacy Supporter 7
I have some footage laying around from the very first video contest. Although it's kinda old I'd be willing to send it/upload it for the heralds.

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
Is it okay if i just give you a youtube link? If so here is one of the Freepers raiding Incrusion in Zeal:
Im sorry for the chat taking up most of the screen, I was a noob back then.
Edit: After doing some searching i found the video file and here is the link to a download on mediafire: http://www.mediafire.com/?66o024b26ds2smo Quality went to shit, but not much i can do sorry :confused:

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Is it okay if i just give you a youtube link? If so here is one of the Freepers raiding Incrusion in Zeal:
Im sorry for the chat taking up most of the screen, I was a noob back then.

Youtube links would require a youtube video downloading tool. I'm not sure if it will resolve to the greatest quality, but It's up to EtKEnn

Good question though!

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Youtube links would require a youtube video downloading tool. I'm not sure if it will resolve to the greatest quality, but It's up to EtKEnn

Good question though!
I do have a Youtube download program for videos, but I need to test the quality of it today before I can give a clear answer.

Also Sigpit i'd prefer more recent PvP, preferably from Bastion since Heroes keep changing all the time so people would find it weird why you didn't use stamina in that video clip (And no armor, not to mention Beta 1.8)

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
That video is the only pvp I ever filmed on the server. I guess I am no use to this cause.

Keache

Legacy Supporter 7
Want the original clip with our voices in it or want me to try to stick some audio or music over it? Better yet; you herald guys wanna edit it then?

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
I may or may not end up recording some stuff down the road. I've got all the stuff to do it, I'm just really lazy :/