• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Typical day as an Umbro [Video]

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
Then you factor in that he crippled my class because I played it too well.

You mean you were really good at hitting your left button as fast as possible? How do you play a class too well that is more or less vanilla PVP? Stick to Black Ops, honestly, you're not wanted here.

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
It's pretty shit when your townie keeps super buffing the class he plays, c12 never pulled that shit. He most likely nerfed his, and our, classes. Then you factor in that he crippled my class because I played it too well. Then every time you lose, delf nerfs the classes that stood out in the fight. Disciple<yoIyo for example. Its pathetic. You guys also cheat to win. Caught Glob using a mod spawner, which is completely illegal. You guys complain when someone does something you do all the time, combat log, run away, ect. You are all complete garbage, its sad you think your even decent. I don't play anymore because there is no challenge. Get good you say? How about you get relevant. Thanks and have good day

I find that I always invite trouble when I reply to you these days, but you got me to take the bait again.

qbI9E3.png

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
I know you guys have returned, but it was especially obnoxious during that period when none of you were active and people were still like "oh der wel i remumbr wen freprz playd, thyy r the oly pvprs that we respct". People keep glamorizing the past.

They are going to continue glamorizing the past because most of the TC we fought back in the beginning well they are no longer with us in the world of Bastion.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Then you factor in that he crippled my class because I played it too well. Then every time you lose, delf nerfs the classes that stood out in the fight.
Obviously. Where else are you going to get realistic information to be used in balancing? Remember when I singlehandedly got ranger nerfed in DragonGuarde? I made everyone realize how powerful it was, and sometimes that is what it takes to get changes made. While I was originally mad because I thought c12 was target balancing me, it was only sensible because if you're able to play a class so well to an extent at which it becomes stupid in comparison to other classes, something needs to be done.

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
Obviously. Where else are you going to get realistic information to be used in balancing? Remember when I singlehandedly got ranger nerfed in DragonGuarde? I made everyone realize how powerful it was, and sometimes that is what it takes to get changes made. While I was originally mad because I thought c12 was target balancing me, it was only sensible because if you're able to play a class so well to an extent at which it becomes stupid in comparison to other classes, something needs to be done.

You honestly seem to be really full of yourself here. Sure ranger got the nerf but it wasn't because you and ONLY you showed it was OP. Just going to cough here and write michael42 which is also a great ranger and there were plenty of other rangers in DG clearly showing it needed a nerf.