• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Typical day as an Umbro [Video]

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
Completion is the bane of all motivation. People need goals to keep moving. If they have nothing to push for, they won't push. LO was clearly running out steam, and Kingdom was a way to revive the game for them. Once they acquired it, there wasn't anything left to do--they'd done it all.

then maybe its the best to not have goals? #umbra

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
Correction, this is the quickest sweep. These were the days of non delfmage On a side note; when you can beat this team, I will acknowledge your existence, until then, I stick to my previous statement. Who is Umbra???

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
Correction, this is the quickest sweep. These were the days of non delfmage On a side note; when you can beat this team, I will acknowledge your existence, until then, I stick to my previous statement. Who is Umbra???

I still have nightmares of those fights in the undercity.

lumont

Legacy Supporter 3

Yes Wonderbuck... That was then, and this is now.

get

good

Warmachinexp

Legacy Supporter 3
Old screen shot still makes me laugh :p

XdJasn8.png

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
Yes Wonderbuck... That was then, and this is now.

get

good

Lol you haven't accomplished anything, you guys still lose fights, and plenty of them might I add, we didn't lose fights, get good lumont, come and get some broski. How many times did you visit Thornhollow??? Oh yeah, never. The only guild I give credit to is freeps, those are the fights I lived for and will remember. All I think about when I hear umbra is "bunch of pussies who hide inside" or "bout to die, GTP!!!"

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Lol you haven't accomplished anything, you guys still lose fights, and plenty of them might I add, we didn't lose fights, get good lumont, come and get some broski. How many times did you visit Thornhollow??? Oh yeah, never. The only guild I give credit to is freeps, those are the fights I lived for and will remember. All I think about when I hear umbra is "bunch of pussies who hide inside" or "bout to die, GTP!!!"
haha I think Umbra's identity has drastically changed since the beginning of the map and what I believe you still remember. Both of you guys did lose fights though. To be honest, I hate when TC-related people give compliments to the freepers all the time because it's like living in the past. Just move on for god's sake.

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
. To be honest, I hate when TC-related people give compliments to the freepers all the time because it's like living in the past. Just move on for god's sake.

We are still getting the compliments probably because they probably apply today at least with some of the older tc.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
We are still getting the compliments probably because they probably apply today at least with some of the older tc.
I know you guys have returned, but it was especially obnoxious during that period when none of you were active and people were still like "oh der wel i remumbr wen freprz playd, thyy r the oly pvprs that we respct". People keep glamorizing the past.

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
I love how w0nderbuck still thinks he is relevant on herocraft. All I think about when I hear your name is how you use to be someone who played. You've moved on to other things, thats fine. Just don't act like youre still a big deal, or ever were, because it's just minecraft for fucks sake. nobody gives a shit. and on off chance that you do, you probably need to get good

globjako2

ICE ICE ICE!
I love how w0nderbuck still thinks he is relevant on herocraft. All I think about when I hear your name is how you use to be someone who played. You've moved on to other things, thats fine. Just don't act like youre still a big deal, or ever were, because it's just minecraft for fucks sake. nobody gives a shit. and on off chance that you do, you probably need to get good

Get gooby*

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5

It's pretty shit when your townie keeps super buffing the class he plays, c12 never pulled that shit. He most likely nerfed his, and our, classes. Then you factor in that he crippled my class because I played it too well. Then every time you lose, delf nerfs the classes that stood out in the fight. Disciple<yoIyo for example. Its pathetic. You guys also cheat to win. Caught Glob using a mod spawner, which is completely illegal. You guys complain when someone does something you do all the time, combat log, run away, ect. You are all complete garbage, its sad you think your even decent. I don't play anymore because there is no challenge. Get good you say? How about you get relevant. Thanks and have good day

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
I was a disciple when it was nerfed. disciple was completely op. i was mad it got nerfed because i realized how fucking op it was. your arguments are petty and weak. you need to grow up and perhaps act like the mature adult you claimed to be when talking about your relationship with kainzo. at least everyone in umbra is self aware enough to understand we are trolls. the fact that I'm pretty sure you strongly believe the things you say makes you delusional.

help is there for those who seek it

globjako2

ICE ICE ICE!
It's pretty shit when your townie keeps super buffing the class he plays, c12 never pulled that shit. He most likely nerfed his, and our, classes. Then you factor in that he crippled my class because I played it too well. Then every time you lose, delf nerfs the classes that stood out in the fight. Disciple<yoIyo for example. Its pathetic. You guys also cheat to win. Caught Glob using a mod spawner, which is completely illegal. You guys complain when someone does something you do all the time, combat log, run away, ect. You are all complete garbage, its sad you think your even decent. I don't play anymore because there is no challenge. Get good you say? How about you get relevant. Thanks and have good day

It's funny that Samdaman did the same thing and he got banned, while I didn't get reset or banned. Tell Sam that it's completely illegal. qq more scrub. I know I'm popular, but you don't have to bring me up when arguing with someone else.

You're a wannabe Based_God, but you ain't even Yeezus - Ninjabizkit2069