• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Typical day as an Umbro [Video]

Carlover1234

Obsidian
People need to chill their man tits gosh. I've been whitelisted for as long as Bastion existed. I lost the password to the other forum account. I've made peace with the Falker situation, but the fact that you got your man tits in a twist makes me giddy with excitement. Understand that this all came from a scrub pretending he didn't know who Kleenx was. If I have access to so much information and already have a reputation on this server, then I'm far from a noob.

Btw: Falker is a good guy, it's just admins turning their cheeks to people who break the rules is what annoys me.
Notice how I explained why I called them that. I disagreed with their decision. I don't get angry when people say, "oh fucking glob is at it again". Why can't people chill their man tits with every little detail?[DOUBLEPOST=1371427300,1371427265][/DOUBLEPOST]

Wrong
But I like Man tits!

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
Umbra is sometimes so good that Kainzo considers changing the server name to UmbraCraft. I thought this was common knowledge? You all need to familiarise yourself with the glory that is Umbra.

Honestly though, pay us a visit, we love company.

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
It turns out that the leftovers has sided with le team cwong which means that rainbows are actually multicolored noodles.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
I don't understand how a kingdom can have soooo many members but so little members online at the same time besides that they lose interest right after they reach kingdom.

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
I don't understand how a kingdom can have soooo many members but so little members online at the same time besides that they lose interest right after they reach kingdom.
Completion is the bane of all motivation. People need goals to keep moving. If they have nothing to push for, they won't push. LO was clearly running out steam, and Kingdom was a way to revive the game for them. Once they acquired it, there wasn't anything left to do--they'd done it all.

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
We never built the biggest Undercity in the world which is what I wanted to do.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Completion is the bane of all motivation. People need goals to keep moving. If they have nothing to push for, they won't push. LO was clearly running out steam, and Kingdom was a way to revive the game for them. Once they acquired it, there wasn't anything left to do--they'd done it all.
That and the majority of our leadership, save for Jonsoon and a few others, all had things to do. North graduated college, Eldry is busy with his job/life and needed a break, Witchy went on vacation and is doing things, Rumble left after being inactive, jman "is not with us anymore", Night left after Rapture was griefed, I was finishing junior year, etc. A bunch of Verstadians also left to create Ched Nasad. I'm burned out after playing minecraft for over three years straight.
It turns out that the leftovers has sided with le team cwong which means that rainbows are actually multicolored noodles.
I was guildless and thought it would be funny hahah.
We were peaking 30+ online a night when the recruitment was heightened this year. At one point 1/3 of the server was in LO one night, haha. Not sure if I still have the screenshots.
the best part is it's a so called kingdom..
Don't really get this one haha.
LO still, he won't be joining us.
He's come to the good side.
We never built the biggest Undercity in the world which is what I wanted to do.
At least we have underground railways.

We have kingdom tax material to last us for a long, long time, so isn't much drive currently. We can revive it if we get ourselves together... Currently clwsumc, whiteninja, and I are starting to revive Verstad.

Ellron23

Legacy Supporter 3
Man, who a video of Umbra could be cause for such divisive exchange. Umbra tends to bring out every town's nationalists.
This message brought to you by Free Ellron 2013