• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Tree Creepers](Evil){21}

Jinder745

Obsidian
Application for ThornHollow/Tree Creepers.

In game name: PewPewPewLasers

Age: 14 (Don't worry, I am not as squeaky as I was at the start of this map/last map).

Hero Paths/Specs: I've been a lot of classes, but currently I am a level 60 Bard, and a level 49 (I think) Smith.

Hero Levels: From all the classes I have played, I am anywhere from about 20-60
Mastered Specs/Paths I have mastered Bard, Dragoon, Ninja, Alchemist, Warrior, Rogue, Caster, and I was a 19 healer then switched...

Why should you be a Tree Creeper:When I first started PvPing, I thought to be good I had to camp noobs. So I sat at graveyards as a low level bard, stuffing my jukebox down their poor throats. I thought I was a godly PvPer. Turns out, I wasn't. I thought what I did, was what TC did. I thought that all of you sat at graveyards, and camped for hours. I was very wrong. Last map, I got a bunch of chances to PvP against the Tree Creepers, and they were always my favorite fights. The TC were organized, they knew what classes to focus, and they stuck as a group. I have always admired that about the Tree Creepers. They know how to PvP. I feel that today, I am a good Bard, (as I have been playing the class for 3 maps now) and I know how to work well in team fights. I am a good listener, I don't scream over people in TeamSpeak, and I know how to take orders from a designated leader.

What you can contribute: Besides the obvious free repairs and deconstructs from me being a smith, I am incredibly active, and I am able to take orders from a leader, like said above. I am ready to raid or defend, whenever needed. No matter the consequences. I am generally friendly and easy to get along with.

What town are you currently in: I am currently in no town. This map however, I have been in Verstad, Braavos, and Mineris. I currently live in my spawn plot.

Time Zone: MDT.

Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): Definitely both.

If I am allowed to add this, some additional info....
The reason for me leaving LO is most likely not a secret. It was getting way too big. And while I like the people in it, some of them were really starting to get annoying. (Not going to give any names). I don't like when someone sees one guy, then decides to groupteleport 9 people to them to kill that person. It just isn't practical.
I am not currently sure of my relationship with TC. I don't know if some of you hate me, or like me, but I am looking for a fresh start, and a chance to redeem myself in the eyes of the Tree Creepers. I hope you give this application some consideration, as I can guarantee I am no longer the asshole who always camps that graveyard.

PS: If it is required that I PvP with some of the TC before you make a decision, I am completely ok with that.

Jinder745

Obsidian
You're inactive and been a puckered anus recently, you have no say to throw around. Get your ass online every so often, punk!
FOR YOUR INFORMATION I GOT ON TODAY AND SPENT ALL MY MONEY ON LOTTO TICKETS YOU BALLSACK[DOUBLEPOST=1357450276,1357355937][/DOUBLEPOST]@c12095 Can you take me off the list please

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
In game name: MultiHeartGold
Hero Paths/Specs: Warrior, Samurai, Dragoon, Paladin, Rogue, Ninja, Ranger, Bard, Runeblade, Caster, Wizard, Healer, Smith, Merchant
Hero Levels: 30, 49, 42, 10, 30, 60, 30, 6, 20, 20, 12, 20, 60, 60
Mastered Specs/Paths: Warrior, Rogue, Caster, Healer, Ninja, Smith, Merchant
Why should you be a Tree Creeper: Because Tree Creepers are the only guild that know what they are doing, and joining TC would increase my Secretly we are gay level.
What you can contribute: I can contribute my one life (Hi, I'm 12.) and average PVP skills into all kinds of stuff you do. I also have an existing sense of humor.
What town are you currently in: Im not in a town at the moment
Time Zone: Eastern European time (GMT +2)
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): I can only listen :S

In game name: MultiHeartGold
Hero Paths/Specs: Warrior, Samurai, Dragoon, Paladin, Rogue, Ninja, Ranger, Bard, Runeblade, Caster, Wizard, Healer, Smith, Merchant
Hero Levels: 30, 49, 42, 10, 30, 60, 30, 6, 20, 20, 12, 20, 60, 60
Mastered Specs/Paths: Warrior, Rogue, Caster, Healer, Ninja, Smith, Merchant
Why should you be a Tree Creeper: Because Tree Creepers are the only guild that know what they are doing, and joining TC would increase my Secretly we are gay level.
What you can contribute: I can contribute my one life (Hi, I'm 12.) and average PVP skills into all kinds of stuff you do. I also have an existing sense of humor.
What town are you currently in: Im not in a town at the moment
Time Zone: Eastern European time (GMT +2)
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): I can only listen :S
Nope.

In game name: I_DarkHunter_I
Hero Paths/Specs: Warrior/Crafter
Hero Levels: 14/15
Mastered Specs/Paths: N/A
Why should you be a Tree Creeper: I love PvP , Im evil muahaha and my pvp tactics and skills are great
What you can contribute: Materials, PvP/War Support
What town are you currently in: None
Time Zone: -3:00
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): Listen

macura

Diamond
Why should you be a Tree Creeper: I love PvP , Im evil muahaha and my pvp tactics and skills are great
You would have better luck if you were mastered.

jordanjord1997

Legacy Supporter 8
i am applying for rangpur
In game name: jordanjord1997 i will be chaning it to Xmaguss soon
Hero Paths/Specs: Dragoon, enchanter, smith, wizard, merchant
Hero Levels: 60 dragoon, 38 enchanter, 16 smith, 26, merchant 30+ not sure
Mastered Specs/Paths: dragoon,caster
Why should you be in rangpur: i think i should be in rangpur because i am ok at pvp and i love playin hero craft i spend a lot of time on HC and i would love to help out around the town. I love starting as nothing and building up an becoming strong.
What you can contribute: i can contribute in pvp and i can help buy getting materials. I spend a lot of time on HC so i can help by doing the anoyying things like mining and collecting i also am a enchanter/smith i can become eather one to help out the town and i am a high lv merchant 30+ not sure but i can master a one of those 3 for he town.
What town are you currently in: none

Time Zone: Aus Estern Ttanderd
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): both

You would have better luck if you were mastered.
I know =/ but with this Host Issues I don't have much time, and when I get to Warrior 20 I can't buy Paladin or other specialization... When they open the server from "Host Issues, Be Patient!" to ONLINE I join the server and then someone cof cof Acherous cof cof Find me With his damn ranger skill and kill me, he destroyed all my fucking houses and hideouts now I don't have nothing.... This is why i need some help, but i don't wan't to join a good town *.* (I'm evil lol) so please give me a chance :D[DOUBLEPOST=1357576081][/DOUBLEPOST]but anyway I'm trying to master Warrior :p

Reapply when you have mastered a spec