• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Tree Creepers](Evil){21}

DefaultTexture

Legacy Supporter 4
In game name: DefaultTexture
Hero Paths/Specs: Rogue, Warrior, Dragoon, DreadKnight, Samurai
Hero Levels: 15, 30, 31, 20, 14
Mastered Specs/Paths: Warrior. Working on Samurai currently
Why should you be a Tree Creeper: I absolutely love to pvp, and have fought alongside a few of you before (Goonswarm/macura). I would love to be a member.
What you can contribute: My pvp skills, backup in any fight, an active member, and an honest player. My hate of Mineris and the freepers.
What town are you currently in: Underworld
Time Zone: EST
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): Both

c12095

Bonafideb3ast

Legacy Supporter 4
In game name: DefaultTexture
Hero Paths/Specs: Rogue, Warrior, Dragoon, DreadKnight, Samurai
Hero Levels: 15, 30, 31, 20, 14
Mastered Specs/Paths: Warrior. Working on Samurai currently
Why should you be a Tree Creeper: I absolutely love to pvp, and have fought alongside a few of you before (Goonswarm/macura). I would love to be a member.
What you can contribute: My pvp skills, backup in any fight, an active member, and an honest player. My hate of Mineris and the freepers.
What town are you currently in: Underworld
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): Both

c12095
Wow you seemed to have respect alot...and not mastered any of them...

PCmonkey11

Legacy Supporter 3
In game name: PCmonkey11
Hero Paths/Specs: samurai , dreadknight, dragoon and alchemist.
Hero Levels: In order, 60, 43, 32, 16.
Mastered Specs/Paths: samurai.
Why should you be a Tree Creeper: Because I have good pvp skills (in my opinion you may think otherwise) and I want to kill people all the time, you guys are obviously the best at pvp and I really want you guys to teach me more about team battles and how they work. I am not gonna lie but I was once a Freeper but I really hated it and wish I never joined. (I was not in it more then a week.)
What you can contribute: I can contribute in anyway needed and I am really friendly and likable person when your not on the other side of my blade. <3
What town are you currently in: No town.
Time Zone: Australian Timezone.
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): Both.
Just moved houses and didn't have internet for a while, so I am re-posting this <3

Bonafideb3ast

Legacy Supporter 4
In game name: PCmonkey11
Hero Paths/Specs: samurai , dreadknight, dragoon and alchemist.
Hero Levels: In order, 60, 43, 32, 16.
Mastered Specs/Paths: samurai.
Why should you be a Tree Creeper: Because I have good pvp skills (in my opinion you may think otherwise) and I want to kill people all the time, you guys are obviously the best at pvp and I really want you guys to teach me more about team battles and how they work. I am not gonna lie but I was once a Freeper but I really hated it and wish I never joined. (I was not in it more then a week.)
What you can contribute: I can contribute in anyway needed and I am really friendly and likable person when your not on the other side of my blade. <3
What town are you currently in: No town.
Time Zone: Australian Timezone.
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): Both.
Just moved houses and didn't have internet for a while, so I am re-posting this <3
Isnt this your 4th time applying?

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
In game name: what777
Hero Paths/Specs: Warior, Samurai, Dreadknight, Dragoon
Hero Levels: 30, 60, 50, 54
Mastered Specs/Paths: Warior, Smith, Samurai.
Why should you be a Tree Creeper: I'm decent at PvP, I'm looking for a good town since my current town is inactive, I like PvPing with you guys. (With Goonswarm, wonderboy and DrearyDragon)
What you can contribute: I'm really active and decent at PvP, I got enough recoures at my disposal and I'm a smith (can deconstruct repair etc for the town)
What town are you currently in: Trophaeum
Time Zone: EU time, The Netherlands/Paris (Gmt+1/2 depends on wintersaving shit)
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): I can talk and listen, got skype aswell.
I got referalls from: Goonswarm, Wonderboy (DrearyDragon would probally do so too if asked, I know him well) EDIT: Bonafidebeast just referred me aswell. (Just realised GreekCrackShot was the major of Erebos and I was in Erebos on DG, I guess he would ref me aswell)

Last edited by a moderator:

Hiiggiins

Glowstone
Hero Levels: 30, 60, 50, 37
Why should you be a Tree Creeper: I'm decent at PvP, I'm looking for a good town since my current town is inactive, I like PvPing with you guys. (With Goonswarm, wonderboy and DrearyDragon)
What you can contribute: I'm really active and decent at PvP, I got enough recoures at my disposal and I'm a smith (can deconstruct repair etc for the town)
Time Zone: EU time, The Netherlands/Paris (Gmt+1/2 depends on wintersaving shit)
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): I can talk and listen, got skype aswell.
I got referalls from: Goonswarm, Wonderboy (DrearyDragon would probally do so too if asked, I know him well) EDIT: Bonafidebeast just referred me aswell.
He has Secretly we are gay

look_out

Legacy Supporter 3
I got referalls from: Goonswarm, Wonderboy (DrearyDragon would probally do so too if asked, I know him well) EDIT: Bonafidebeast just referred me aswell. (Just realised GreekCrackShot was the major of Erebos and I was in Erebos on DG, I guess he would ref me aswell)
He is the Def. of Secretly we are gay

jbird112233

Legacy Supporter 7
Secretly we are gay confirmed.

FuturizeHandgun

Glowstone
Application
In game name: FuturizeHandgun
Hero Paths/Specs: Pyromancer / Farmerer
Hero Levels: 60/30
Mastered Specs/Paths: Pyromancerer
Why should you be a Tree Creeper: I like to pvp, puls my town is afk and i pvpped with all of you guys recently. I also pvp hard and Firewave when ever i have the chance.
What you can contribute: I can contribute my farming background that i have. I also surrender my pvp lyfe for pvp.
What town are you currently in: Axiom.
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): I can talk and listen and both all at the same time.

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
Application
In game name: FuturizeHandgun
Hero Paths/Specs: Pyromancer / Farmerer
Hero Levels: 60/30
Mastered Specs/Paths: Pyromancerer
Why should you be a Tree Creeper: I like to pvp, puls my town is afk and i pvpped with all of you guys recently. I also pvp hard and Firewave when ever i have the chance.
What you can contribute: I can contribute my farming background that i have. I also surrender my pvp lyfe for pvp.
What town are you currently in: Axiom.
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): I can talk and listen and both all at the same time.
no