• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Tree Creepers](Evil){21}

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Gosh darn jinder don't tag him...... He will never leave!!![DOUBLEPOST=1354886907,1354847782][/DOUBLEPOST]
HEjKn.jpg

O how I wish this was c12 or mrpap!!!
Look in the mirror on the pic lol

Goonswarm

Legacy Supporter 5
Application
In game name: Goonswarm
Hero Paths/Specs: Dragoon/Alchemist/Wizard
Hero Levels: 60/55
Mastered Specs/Paths Dragoon / Wizard
Why should you be a Tree Creeper: Looking for a good group of active individuals who enjoy PvP and group activities, as well as having a structured, well rounded community.
What you can contribute:
A number of things:
1: Active participation and past PvP experience.
On my previous server I was a distinguished PvP'er yet the PvP conditions were far different from Herocraft.
I am also a very active player as my current job involves working form home.
2: Contributions:
I am only 10 days into this server, but I will be able to contribute coin (6k+) materials (3 stacks Diamond, Emeralds) as well as cauldron concoctions (All potion reagents aquired).
3: Respect and Knowledge Seeking
I know I am new to the server, I love it and enjoy playing regularly. I also know that there is much to learn, and I look forward to taking advantage of the knowledge this town has in both pvp and server information. On top of this, I am willing to do what the town requires of me, and I have no problem following orders given by senior staff.
What town are you currently in: Newerth - Member 10 days
Time Zone: Pacific Standard - California
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): Both.
Reposting to reflect recent changes. Also posting as official app to go from ThornHollow to the Tree Creepers.
Thanks for your support!

KanJam49

Legacy Supporter 4
In game name: KanJam49
Hero Paths/Specs: Healer(Soon to be Disciple)/Smith
Hero Levels: 22/38
Mastered Specs/Paths: Healer/Crafter
Why should you be a Tree Creeper:
Well, it's not because I'm a good pvper. I would like to be a tree creeper because I share similar views with most of the members. I am in need of a new group of friends seeing as all my old ones have a died a horrible, painful death. I would also like to become a TC because Barnubus is one and I miss being BFFL's. I'm friendly and funny and would bring good spirits and laughter.
What you can contribute:
I can contribute heals in battle, and jobs a smith can do. Also, for what I lack in PVP I make up for in mining. I mine like a fiend and can donate whatever is needed. Money/supplies/tools/etc.
What town are you currently in: Gravkoc. It's dead and I'd like to be part of a new group :)
Time Zone: EST
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): All of the Above c12095

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
In game name: KanJam49
Hero Paths/Specs: Healer(Soon to be Disciple)/Smith
Hero Levels: 22/38
Mastered Specs/Paths: Healer/Crafter
Why should you be a Tree Creeper:
Well, it's not because I'm a good pvper. I would like to be a tree creeper because I share similar views with most of the members. I am in need of a new group of friends seeing as all my old ones have a died a horrible, painful death. I would also like to become a TC because Barnubus is one and I miss being BFFL's. I'm friendly and funny and would bring good spirits and laughter.
What you can contribute:
I can contribute heals in battle, and jobs a smith can do. Also, for what I lack in PVP I make up for in mining. I mine like a fiend and can donate whatever is needed. Money/supplies/tools/etc.
What town are you currently in: Gravkoc. It's dead and I'd like to be part of a new group :)
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): All of the Above
I can vouch that as a former LumberJackoff, Kam is a pretty beast healer.

PCmonkey11

Legacy Supporter 3
In game name: PCmonkey11
Hero Paths/Specs: samurai , dreadknight, dragoon and alchemist.
Hero Levels: In order, 60, 43, 32, 16.
Mastered Specs/Paths: samurai.
Why should you be a Tree Creeper: Because I have good pvp skills (in my opinion you may think otherwise) and I want to kill people all the time, you guys are obviously the best at pvp and I really want you guys to teach me more about team battles and how they work. I am not gonna lie but I was once a Freeper but I really hated it and wish I never joined. (I was not in it more then a week.)
What you can contribute: I can contribute in anyway needed and I am really friendly and likable person when your not on the other side of my blade. <3
What town are you currently in: No town.
Time Zone: Australian Timezone.

DefaultTexture

Legacy Supporter 4
In game name: DefaultTexture
Hero Paths/Specs: Dragoon / Crafter
Hero Levels: 15 / 19
Mastered Specs/Paths DreadKnight -Dragon
Why should you be a Tree Creeper: I absolutely love pvp, and I recently left the Freepers, who I dislike very much. I'm good backup in a fight, and tend to save lives. I'm also somewhat friends with Macura
What you can contribute: My shovel in pvp, and backup in any fight.
What town are you currently in: Underworld