• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Tree Creepers](Evil){21}

MajorasMask

Ungodly
MajorasMask the way we treat applicants is the same way we treat each other. Not your place to give out advice. Now go back to the towel rack and hang out for a bit.

Others may not appreciate your sense of humour in the same way, which is why it is harsh to insult applicants. They may not know you are joking.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Others may not appreciate your sense of humour in the same way, which is why it is harsh to insult applicants. They may not know you are joking.
If players wish to join their guild, they have to be able to handle it. I find it rude how you are questioning their ways.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
If players wish to join their guild, they have to be able to handle it. I find it rude how you are questioning their ways.

I understand that, but not all players know what the TC are or how their members communicate. Like I said, people such as Mortar and Jack don't know any better, considering that they are new players. As a consequence, they may not know whether to take what the TC have been saying seriously.

I understand that, but not all players know what the TC are or how their members communicate. Like I said, people such as Mortar and Jack don't know any better, considering that they are new players. As a consequence, they may not know whether to take what the TC have been saying seriously.

just putting it out their i took no offence to it.

c12095

Holy Shit!

Bottom line, they have to have a sense of humor and better then the majority of this servers paper thin skin.[DOUBLEPOST=1354806602,1354806070][/DOUBLEPOST]@Devils dealer

Teamspeak is mandatory. Re-apply when you are able to use it, then we'll vote.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Bottom line, they have to have a sense of humor and better then the majority of this servers paper thin skin.

I'm not saying you should accept them, i'm saying that, if you don't want them, then just deny them. Don't mess with them/insult them, ect ect.

macura

Diamond
I'm not saying you should accept them, i'm saying that, if you don't want them, then just deny them. Don't mess with them/insult them, ect ect.
Not only do you have no say/authority over what people say on the forums, this is our thread. If you don't like our thread then gtfo, don't get your panties in a knot and have a hissy fit on it.

Bonafideb3ast

Legacy Supporter 4
Gosh darn jinder don't tag him...... He will never leave!!![DOUBLEPOST=1354886907,1354847782][/DOUBLEPOST]
HEjKn.jpg

O how I wish this was c12 or mrpap!!!