• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Tree Creepers](Evil){21}

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
In game name: NuclearCouch
Hero Paths/Specs: Dragoon, Samurai, Dreadknight, Disciple
Hero Levels: Samurai: 42/Disciple: 45 I think
Mastered Specs/Paths: Warrior, Caster, Rogue, Healer. Dragoon, Dreadknight.
Why should you be a Tree Creeper: I used to not like you guys, thought you were all assholes that ruin the server but after recent events with LO I realized that without you guys on the server groups like LO get too big, and bitches need to learn there place, and that's what TC makes them do. I wanna help be a part of that. TC has died recently, and the few of them that still play have been helping me, and my buddies fight LO. I like to pvp with the TC I have been. I really just want to help shut LO the fuck down, and get them back in there place. Now that I don't really have Eclipse anymore, or people to help me fight LO, I need a group I can stand with to fight them.
What you can contribute: An extra man for the already depleted group, I'm pretty good at pvp could always be better.
What town are you currently in: Lunaris my new town.
Time Zone: Eastern Standard
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): Both, been in your ts before.

In game name: NuclearCouch
Hero Paths/Specs: Dragoon, Samurai, Dreadknight, Disciple
Hero Levels: Samurai: 42/Disciple: 45 I think
Mastered Specs/Paths: Warrior, Caster, Rogue, Healer. Dragoon, Dreadknight.
Why should you be a Tree Creeper: I used to not like you guys, thought you were all assholes that ruin the server but after recent events with LO I realized that without you guys on the server groups like LO get too big, and bitches need to learn there place, and that's what TC makes them do. I wanna help be a part of that. TC has died recently, and the few of them that still play have been helping me, and my buddies fight LO. I like to pvp with the TC I have been. I really just want to help shut LO the fuck down, and get them back in there place. Now that I don't really have Eclipse anymore, or people to help me fight LO, I need a group I can stand with to fight them.
What you can contribute: An extra man for the already depleted group, I'm pretty good at pvp could always be better.
What town are you currently in: Lunaris my new town.
Time Zone: Eastern Standard
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): Both, been in your ts before.
Hmm, I think you'd be a nice addition, But you have to be in ThornHollow to be officially TC, and you have been known in the past to respec alot, but both of these problems can be solved easily, if you have any questions contact me.

PCmonkey11

Legacy Supporter 3
My new app, because my old app didn't have enough Secretly we are gay. :D
In game name: PCmonkey11
Hero Paths/Specs: Samurai, Dragoon, Dread knight and Alchemist.
Hero Levels: 60 Samurai and 23 alchemist (I think)
Mastered Specs/Paths: Samurai and Alchemist.
Why should you be a Tree Creeper: I am an active player who loves to fight along side TC I am decent at pvp (7th on ./pvp atm) I have been raiding with TC members on numerous occasions and I really enjoyed it. I would love to do more things with this guild and town but I am limited to what I can do at the moment because I am not apart of the lovely, powerful, respectful community of Thornhollow.
What you can contribute: I would contribute my alchemy skills with transmuting and potion making. Also I would make a nice contribution in pvp to help you defeat towns.
What town are you currently in: No town.
Time Zone: Australian Eastern standard.
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): I have been in you team speak channel many times and I can talk and listen.

Bonafideb3ast

Legacy Supporter 4
My new app, because my old app didn't have enough Secretly we are gay. :D
In game name: PCmonkey11
Hero Paths/Specs: Samurai, Dragoon, Dread knight and Alchemist.
Hero Levels: 60 Samurai and 23 alchemist (I think)
Mastered Specs/Paths: Samurai and Alchemist.
Why should you be a Tree Creeper: I am an active player who loves to fight along side TC I am decent at pvp (7th on ./pvp atm) I have been raiding with TC members on numerous occasions and I really enjoyed it. I would love to do more things with this guild and town but I am limited to what I can do at the moment because I am not apart of the lovely, powerful, respectful community of Thornhollow.
What you can contribute: I would contribute my alchemy skills with transmuting and potion making. Also I would make a nice contribution in pvp to help you defeat towns.
What town are you currently in: No town.
Time Zone: Australian Eastern standard.
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): I have been in you team speak channel many times and I can talk and listen.
Hmmmm now its 3

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
Application for ThornHollow/Tree Creepers.

In game name: PewPewPewLasers

Age: 14 (Don't worry, I am not as squeaky as I was at the start of this map/last map).

Hero Paths/Specs: I've been a lot of classes, but currently I am a level 60 Bard, and a level 49 (I think) Smith.

Hero Levels: From all the classes I have played, I am anywhere from about 20-60
Mastered Specs/Paths I have mastered Bard, Dragoon, Ninja, Alchemist, Warrior, Rogue, Caster, and I was a 19 healer then switched...

Why should you be a Tree Creeper:When I first started PvPing, I thought to be good I had to camp noobs. So I sat at graveyards as a low level bard, stuffing my jukebox down their poor throats. I thought I was a godly PvPer. Turns out, I wasn't. I thought what I did, was what TC did. I thought that all of you sat at graveyards, and camped for hours. I was very wrong. Last map, I got a bunch of chances to PvP against the Tree Creepers, and they were always my favorite fights. The TC were organized, they knew what classes to focus, and they stuck as a group. I have always admired that about the Tree Creepers. They know how to PvP. I feel that today, I am a good Bard, (as I have been playing the class for 3 maps now) and I know how to work well in team fights. I am a good listener, I don't scream over people in TeamSpeak, and I know how to take orders from a designated leader.

What you can contribute: Besides the obvious free repairs and deconstructs from me being a smith, I am incredibly active, and I am able to take orders from a leader, like said above. I am ready to raid or defend, whenever needed. No matter the consequences. I am generally friendly and easy to get along with.

What town are you currently in: I am currently in no town. This map however, I have been in Verstad, Braavos, and Mineris. I currently live in my spawn plot.

Time Zone: MDT.

Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): Definitely both.

If I am allowed to add this, some additional info....
The reason for me leaving LO is most likely not a secret. It was getting way too big. And while I like the people in it, some of them were really starting to get annoying. (Not going to give any names). I don't like when someone sees one guy, then decides to groupteleport 9 people to them to kill that person. It just isn't practical.
I am not currently sure of my relationship with TC. I don't know if some of you hate me, or like me, but I am looking for a fresh start, and a chance to redeem myself in the eyes of the Tree Creepers. I hope you give this application some consideration, as I can guarantee I am no longer the asshole who always camps that graveyard.

PS: If it is required that I PvP with some of the TC before you make a decision, I am completely ok with that.

Application for ThornHollow/Tree Creepers.

In game name: PewPewPewLasers

Age: 14 (Don't worry, I am not as squeaky as I was at the start of this map/last map).

Hero Paths/Specs: I've been a lot of classes, but currently I am a level 60 Bard, and a level 49 (I think) Smith.

Hero Levels: From all the classes I have played, I am anywhere from about 20-60
Mastered Specs/Paths I have mastered Bard, Dragoon, Ninja, Alchemist, Warrior, Rogue, Caster, and I was a 19 healer then switched...

Why should you be a Tree Creeper:When I first started PvPing, I thought to be good I had to camp noobs. So I sat at graveyards as a low level bard, stuffing my jukebox down their poor throats. I thought I was a godly PvPer. Turns out, I wasn't. I thought what I did, was what TC did. I thought that all of you sat at graveyards, and camped for hours. I was very wrong. Last map, I got a bunch of chances to PvP against the Tree Creepers, and they were always my favorite fights. The TC were organized, they knew what classes to focus, and they stuck as a group. I have always admired that about the Tree Creepers. They know how to PvP. I feel that today, I am a good Bard, (as I have been playing the class for 3 maps now) and I know how to work well in team fights. I am a good listener, I don't scream over people in TeamSpeak, and I know how to take orders from a designated leader.

What you can contribute: Besides the obvious free repairs and deconstructs from me being a smith, I am incredibly active, and I am able to take orders from a leader, like said above. I am ready to raid or defend, whenever needed. No matter the consequences. I am generally friendly and easy to get along with.

What town are you currently in: I am currently in no town. This map however, I have been in Verstad, Braavos, and Mineris. I currently live in my spawn plot.

Time Zone: MDT.

Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): Definitely both.

If I am allowed to add this, some additional info....
The reason for me leaving LO is most likely not a secret. It was getting way too big. And while I like the people in it, some of them were really starting to get annoying. (Not going to give any names). I don't like when someone sees one guy, then decides to groupteleport 9 people to them to kill that person. It just isn't practical.
I am not currently sure of my relationship with TC. I don't know if some of you hate me, or like me, but I am looking for a fresh start, and a chance to redeem myself in the eyes of the Tree Creepers. I hope you give this application some consideration, as I can guarantee I am no longer the asshole who always camps that graveyard.

PS: If it is required that I PvP with some of the TC before you make a decision, I am completely ok with that.
Absolutely Not