• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Tree Creepers](Evil){21}

PCmonkey11

Legacy Supporter 3
Application
In game name: PCmonkey11
Hero Paths/Specs: I am a pro lost soul <3 I hear you don't have any :D
Hero Levels: I think I am level 7
Mastered Specs/Paths: have I mastered a class yet?
Why should you be a Tree Creeper: because I am good at pvp
What you can contribute: I can kill Freepers!
What town are you currently in: I am in thornhollow I think
Time Zone: I live in Antarctica so i dunno
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): I love to talk ;)

Hiiggiins

Glowstone
Application
In game name: PCmonkey11
Hero Paths/Specs: I am a pro lost soul <3 I hear you don't have any :D
Hero Levels: I think I am level 7
Mastered Specs/Paths: have I mastered a class yet?
Why should you be a Tree Creeper: because I am good at pvp
What you can contribute: I can kill Freepers!
What town are you currently in: I am in thornhollow I think
Time Zone: I live in Antarctica so i dunno
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): I love to talk ;)
Accepted, contact either bona or kwong in game

Goonswarm

Legacy Supporter 5
Application
In game name: Goonswarm
Hero Paths/Specs: Dragoon/Alchemist
Hero Levels: 60/45
Mastered Specs/Paths Dragoon
Why should you be a Tree Creeper: Looking for a good group of active individuals who enjoy PvP and group activities, as well as having a structured, well rounded community.
What you can contribute:
A number of things:
1: Active participation and past PvP experience.
On my previous server I was a distinguished PvP'er yet the PvP conditions were far different from Herocraft.
I am also a very active player as my current job involves working form home.
2: Contributions:
I am only 10 days into this server, but I will be able to contribute coin (6k+) materials (3 stacks Diamond, Emeralds) as well as cauldron concoctions (All potion reagents aquired).
3: Respect and Knowledge Seeking
I know I am new to the server, I love it and enjoy playing regularly. I also know that there is much to learn, and I look forward to taking advantage of the knowledge this town has in both pvp and server information. On top of this, I am willing to do what the town requires of me, and I have no problem following orders given by senior staff.
What town are you currently in: Newerth - Member 10 days
Time Zone: Pacific Standard - California
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): Both.

Thank you for taking the time to review my application, I only ask on acceptance that I have some assistance from a Wizard in moving my current chests contents (essentials only). Look forward to hearing your reply!

I am also willing to re-spec if the town should require it.

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
Thank you for taking the time to review my application, I only ask on acceptance that I have some assistance from a Wizard in moving my current chests contents (essentials only). Look forward to hearing your reply!

This is a well written app, seen you ingame, seem like a cool dude.

c12095

Holy Shit!

10 days into the server and you are already mastered? Impressive. Like Wonderboy said, you have one of the best applications I have seen in awhile. Your materials won't be required, however the gesture is nice. You keep what you kill in this guild. Get with me in game and we will see about setting you up in the town.

Goonswarm

Legacy Supporter 5
10 days into the server and you are already mastered? Impressive. Like Wonderboy said, you have one of the best applications I have seen in awhile. Your materials won't be required, however the gesture is nice. You keep what you kill in this guild. Get with me in game and we will see about setting you up in the town.
Will do, I am normally on later in the afternoon as my work occupies my mornings. See everyone then.

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7
In game name: Jack_Reacher
Hero Paths/Specs: Rogue/Ninja
Hero Levels: 16 Rogue / 29 Crafter
Mastered Specs/Paths: None yet
Why should you be a Tree Creeper: I'm new to HeroCraft, but the main reason I'm playing is that I want to PvP. I need a group of awesome PvPers to show me the ropes, and help me get to Mater Ninja so that I can contribute!
What you can contribute: Time, effort, Ninja Sneakiness (coming soon!), a bit of coin
What town are you currently in: Haven't officially joined any town - apparently I need to be in ThornHollow
Time Zone: CST (GMT -6)
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): Both

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7
I don't appreciate the "Face Palm" tag - I don't think the requirements mentioned anything about having mastered your spec already. I started playing on this server fairly recently.

c12095

Holy Shit!
I don't appreciate the "Face Palm" tag - I don't think the requirements mentioned anything about having mastered your spec already. I started playing on this server fairly recently.

This right here. This is why you're denied.

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7
Went back and edited your post, I see. I don't want to be a part of this guild if this is how you treat players who are interested in joining. I think my complaint about the facepalm was reasonable.