• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Tree Creepers](Evil){21}

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
In game name: Jack_Reacher
Hero Paths/Specs: Rogue/Ninja
Hero Levels: 16 Rogue / 29 Crafter
Mastered Specs/Paths: None yet
Why should you be a Tree Creeper: I'm new to HeroCraft, but the main reason I'm playing is that I want to PvP. I need a group of awesome PvPers to show me the ropes, and help me get to Mater Ninja so that I can contribute!
What you can contribute: Time, effort, Ninja Sneakiness (coming soon!), a bit of coin
What town are you currently in: Haven't officially joined any town - apparently I need to be in ThornHollow
Time Zone: CST (GMT -6)
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): Both
#1 PVPER

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7
Ok guys - no hard feelings or anything. If you feel I'm under qualified that's fine. I didn't get the impression that I had to be well advanced in my spec to apply.

Jinder745

Obsidian
I don't appreciate the "Face Palm" tag - I don't think the requirements mentioned anything about having mastered your spec already. I started playing on this server fairly recently.

Attachments

• tumblr_mclik53MAy1rjj9tso1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_mclik53MAy1rjj9tso1_1280.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 51

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
I've seen this Jack guy around :/ he doesn't seem to understand how we do things here on HC and I slightly feel like I should hate him. Gives me a good laugh though lol.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
I'm going to sound like a pain, but what was wrong with Jack's post? xD (Kinda confused, is there something I missed lol)

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
I'm going to sound like a pain, but what was wrong with Jack's post? xD (Kinda confused, is there something I missed lol)
I would assume its this:
I don't appreciate the "Face Palm" tag - I don't think the requirements mentioned anything about having mastered your spec already. I started playing on this server fairly recently.
Edit: Nvm, read you wrong. Thought you asked why they declined him or something.

MrFly007

Portal
Im 100% with Mask, everyone that comes on this thread that you don't "approve of" gets like 7 facepalms, that is just immature...and very unsportsman-like, were all here just to have fun and enjoy the game.