• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Tree Creepers](Evil){21}

Rising_Of_Hell

Legacy Supporter 3
In game name: Rising_Of_Hell
Hero Paths/Specs: Ninja, Bard, Enchanter, Farmer
Hero Levels: 60 Ninja, 25 Bard, 42 Enchanter, 20 Farmer, 31 smith
Mastered Specs/Paths: 60 Ninja
Why you should be a Tree Creeper: I am on herocraft every single day of the week, i can raid with the tree creepers anytime, i greatly enjoy pvp.
What you can contribute: Items, raids and pvp skills
What town are you currently in: None.
Time Zone: AWST i think? (i'm not good with time zones)
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): Both

Jinder745

Obsidian
Ewww
In game name: Rising_Of_Hell
Hero Paths/Specs: Ninja, Bard, Enchanter, Farmer
Hero Levels: 60 Ninja, 25 Bard, 42 Enchanter, 20 Farmer
Mastered Specs/Paths: 60 Ninja
Why you should be a Tree Creeper: I am on herocraft every single day of the week, i can raid with the tree creepers anytime, i show no mercy for anyone.
What you can contribute: I can contribute friendship, a decent set of pvp skills and enchantments.
What town are you currently in: Eclipse
Time Zone: AWST i think? (i'm not good with time zones)
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww eclipse QQ gg kwong op

Lunar_izy

Legacy Supporter 4
In game name: lunar_izy
Hero Paths/Specs: Beguiler
Hero Levels: 37 Beguiler
Mastered Specs/Paths: None on bastion Dragoon on DG

Why you should be a Tree Creeper: Because I'm decent at pvp and want to help with raid and pvping in general. Good at follow orders and can listen well. Wanted to be part of a good pvp guild / town and I think this is it. I also am chill and I like to think funny but who knows. Anyway I have been playing since zeal and know my way around heroes and pvp with them

What you can contribute: another set of hands, pretty good fireballs, and knowledge about most things minecraft and herocraft. I also can be on everyday for atleast an hour to help with what ever.

What town are you currently in: Malkier
Time Zone: EST

Pampita

Legacy Supporter 3
Why you should be a Tree Creeper: Because I'm decent at pvp and want to help with raid and pvping in general. Good at follow orders and can listen well. Wanted to be part of a good pvp guild / town and I think this is it. I also am chill and I like to think funny but who knows. Anyway I have been playing since zeal and know my way around heroes and pvp with them
What you can contribute: another set of hands, pretty good fireballs, and knowledge about most things minecraft and herocraft. I also can be on everyday for atleast an hour to help with what ever.
Wow....

Kwong050

Holy Shit!

Accepted, get in game with Jinder745 , Aburido_burrito or me for more info

Jinder745

Obsidian

Aburdios my bitch