• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Townships Bug Collective.

BoDuhal

TNT
I checked all items last night 10: 00 PM CST and today none of the mines, soul collector, soul factory have works as of 3:30 PM Central.
soul Shop is working, will update this shortly once i check carrot farm, cobble quarry and so on! none of the farms are working at this time.

3-9-15
Town has not ticked, 8:50 AM No town funds were paid, no taxes taken, no items were produced in farms, souls collector, soul factory, mines!!
[USERGROUP=9]@Admins[/USERGROUP] @WitchOnaRampage

Last edited:

BoDuhal

TNT
I checked all items last night 10: 00 PM CST and today none of the mines, soul collector, soul factory have works as of 3:30 PM Central.
soul Shop is working, will update this shortly once i check carrot farm, cobble quarry and so on! none of the farms are working at this time.

3-9-15
Town has not ticked, 8:50 AM No town funds were paid, no taxes taken, no items were produced in farms, souls collector, soul factory, mines!!
[USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9]@Admins[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP] @WitchOnaRampage
As of 3-9-15 9:45 PM CST Town ticked funds at the rate of 620s, according to estimate there should be 720s + tax still is at 260s according to the wiki amount, even though we have the dragon egg in the sitting room chest, none of the mines have worked, none of the quarries have worked, the soul collector and soul factory has not worked.
The power has added in even caged the 25 power as per the power cage structure was constructed.
@Admins @WitchOnaRampage

BoDuhal

TNT
As of 3-9-15 9:45 PM CST Town ticked funds at the rate of 620s, according to estimate there should be 720s + tax still is at 260s according to the wiki amount, even though we have the dragon egg in the sitting room chest, none of the mines have worked, none of the quarries have worked, the soul collector and soul factory has not worked.
The power has added in even caged the 25 power as per the power cage structure was constructed.
[USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9]@Admins[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP] @WitchOnaRampage
Township currently stuck, payments not working, TAXES are working, none of the mines are working, the souls collector, soul factory, soul shop not working, quarries not working. have tried to clear all chest in every home, mine, quarry shop, nothing is resetting. it has been 4 days now.

Only thing i can see that has not changed is i have 1 chalet that has not evolved (region 1332), it was created on 3-2-15 and when checked with a pc of coal it still states chalet. by now it should atleast have evolved to a chalet1 (it is 11 days old).
Could this be the item that has my town stuck?
Any help would greatly be appreciated!!

[USERGROUP=9]@Admins[/USERGROUP] @WitchOnaRampage