• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Townships Bug Collective.

realmatt10000

Legacy Supporter 5
Yup, the bug with the biome name for mushroom island has yet to be patched. This should be a very simple fix. I'm currently experiencing considerable frustration finding someone who can actually change the configs.
yay

Did this "glitching" start within the last 48 hours? If so, please refer to my post above about what seems to happen to Townships with each fortnightly patch.
My town broke exactly 4 days ago. I should have reported this earlier but completely forgot, lol.

This could of course be coincidental - did you do this just within the last 48 hours? - but do keep an eye on it, please. There does seem to be some items the warehouse won't transfer - I believe paper and some/all of the soul items. So please gather info on this, realmatt.
I didn't do it within the last 48 hours. My warehouse seemed to transfer everything just fine (for the structures that "work").

Many players have reported issues with GoldMines, yes. Is it possible the gold mine that is NOT producing is the oldest one, or at least the one that has operated most? I suspect they hit auto-upgrade point and stop working.
I wasn't really clear about the gold mines. I loaded my warehouse with a crap load of iron picks. When my warehouse finally distributed the picks, 3 of the four gold mines generated 8 gold each. From that point they will never work unless my town is remade.... again. After that I realized that my town should be fucked up AGAIN completely. Sure enough, my town froze up along with any structure that is super-region dependent. I doubt my gold mines upgrading was the problem. None of them worked before then my town got remade and boom, they worked like a charm until I refilled them for the 3rd time.

This does not compute. GoldMines don't produce income. Please do a town audit as I've described in the previous post.
Again, I wasn't clear about my gold mines. It was at that moment when my gold mines stopped working EVERYTHING that is super-region dependent just froze. This includes houses and soul structures.

After some deep thinking I've come to the conclusion that the first time my town got rekt I loaded up my warehouse with iron picks for my gold mines. I doubt that this is a coincidence. Please excuse my horrible formatting and grammatical errors, I suck at using forums and grammar.

This town audit thing is going to be annoying as fuck.. I have a lot of buildings.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Again, I wasn't clear about my gold mines. It was at that moment when my gold mines stopped working EVERYTHING that is super-region dependent just froze. This includes houses and soul structures.

After some deep thinking I've come to the conclusion that the first time my town got rekt I loaded up my warehouse with iron picks for my gold mines. I doubt that this is a coincidence. Please excuse my horrible formatting and grammatical errors, I suck at using forums and grammar.

This town audit thing is going to be annoying as fuck.. I have a lot of buildings.
Warehouses have a tendency to lie about where Items go. Make sure they aren't going to the chests inside its own region

alexhoff1

Gold

oi... has anyone else put items with durability inside of warehouses before?

Legit question, and might be a source of problems.

Actually, has anyone put anything that doesn't stack (and is consumed more than 1 at a time, like soul picks) inside of a warehouse?

Let me know.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8

Actually, has anyone put anything that doesn't stack (and is consumed more than 1 at a time, like soul picks) inside of a warehouse?

Let me know.
Yes. It doesnt like them. It sends any item to its own chests. I havent found any items that go to other regions from all my testing as of today,

alexhoff1

Gold
Yes. It doesnt like them. It sends any item to its own chests. I havent found any items that go to other regions from all my testing as of today,

Wait... it sends items... to the center chest of the warehouse? Interesting. Is anything happening other than this?

realmatt10000

Legacy Supporter 5

Let me know.
I always put full durability picks into the chests. I used to load up 30ish chests full of iron picks and it consumed 36 separate iron picks every two hours just fine.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Wait... it sends items... to the center chest of the warehouse? Interesting. Is anything happening other than this?
No, it sends the items other chests IN the region. It's really weird. It just sends everything. I haven't got 1 item to send where it's supposed to.

alexhoff1

Gold
No, it sends the items other chests IN the region. It's really weird. It just sends everything. I haven't got 1 item to send where it's supposed to.

In which region? Like if it was a mine it would send to a chest that's not the center chest?
Or does it send to chests inside of the super region?
Or chests inside of the warehouse?

*trying to find where the issue is stemming from*

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
In which region? Like if it was a mine it would send to a chest that's not the center chest?
Or does it send to chests inside of the super region?
Or chests inside of the warehouse?

*trying to find where the issue is stemming from*
Warehouse will send items to other chests in the warehouse.
Center chest -> Any other chest in the region

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
@WitchOnaRampage

Warehouse Update:
Only the REAL center chest sends items (Can't be a double chest, seems any region that takes an item in can't be a double chest, by this I mean ANY REGION THAT HAS REAGENTS has to be a single chest)

It sends: All food, Potions, Books, Paper, Water Buckets (Assuming all reagents will work)
Not Tested: Soul Items

One thing I noticed: It send multiple of things to a region (My chalet receives Bread AND Melon, despite only needing one)

They will fire randomly and end up sending a ton of stuff to chests in its own region. I suspect this why people think it doesn't work.

Also, @WitchOnaRampage or @devotedworker can you clear the difference between Reagents and Inputs? I assumed Reagents were NEEDED to have the region function, while inputs were eaten. However, Chalets and other homes all have their inputs listed under reagents too. Could this be causing an issue?
Possibly...

Watermelon_01

Legacy Supporter 2
Warehouse will send items to other chests in the warehouse.
Center chest -> Any other chest in the region
If you recall something I said before when I had first made my warehouse, this is what happened to me, also why I only put items to be sent in the other warehouse chests.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
If you recall something I said before when I had first made my warehouse, this is what happened to me, also why I only put items to be sent in the other warehouse chests.
Items can't (shouldn't) be sent from any chest except the main. It also isn't supposed to send stuff to itself.

Watermelon_01

Legacy Supporter 2
Items can't (shouldn't) be sent from any chest except the main. It also isn't supposed to send stuff to itself.
I know, just pointing out that this is what happened to me, could give a clue as to what is happening for you all.

EDIT: Town is now working fine again.

Last edited:

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Ahkrin seems to be frozen as well now.
Town tax did not fire, none of my soul buildings sold their item, and my warehouse won't even send items to itself now.
Player tax fired and all producing buildings produced.

skittles32009

Legacy Supporter 7
so just to update, my town took the 650 souls in taxes tonight(10min ago)...however none of my buildings produced any income... they all took the inputs though. there were 2 changes since things were working just fine. 1- i upgraded to a village and 2- i added a bazaar.

Edit: Ok so my farms, mill, and quarries are in fact working...that was my mistake. however the shacks, houses,chalets and soul shops did not work this tick and my taxes were taken.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
so just to update, my town took the 650 souls in taxes tonight(10min ago)...however none of my buildings produced any income... they all took the inputs though. there were 2 changes since things were working just fine. 1- i upgraded to a village and 2- i added a bazaar.

Edit: Ok so my farms, mill, and quarries are in fact working...that was my mistake. however the shacks, houses,chalets and soul shops did not work this tick and my taxes were taken.
Please start a new bug thread on this and make the title as specific as possible to attract comments from other town owners who've had problems starting in the last few days - potentially since the 25th Feb.

Thanks.

Eligof

Legacy Supporter 4
bugs /problems:

Atomatic sotrage minecarts had a bug, they stop moving (not sure why yet) and they keep spawning so when I come back (the next day) I found like 5-6 storage minecarts on the same rail where only 1 should be present. (extra free minecarts?)

it is happening with the line from cobblequarry to loggerthuts, and from logerhut to acacia farm.

another bug:

using /to shop gives me no option for waterworks under power "group"
using /to info waterworks allow me to open the menu but cant click on reagents or materials, even the create option is bugged

to get my water work I had to do it by commands...

even with no info at all on wikia I was able to get the command /to unlock waterworks to unlock it, after that tried the /to info waterworks to build it by clicking create... thats how I got it doesnt work.
so I had to use the command /to create waterworks and I got my waterworks.