• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Township] Lórien [28] [Evil]

Ye your one hypocritical son of a bitch aren't you. Oh god don't do anything bad. But I forgot you are special, you are allowed to open up a town that you are leaving for another town to pillage.

Oh did I mention how mature that was. You must feel so good ^_^. Btw this was long overdue from me personally. Go fuck yourself ^_^.

Woah big fella you're scaring me with the big words. Its a game mate, Don't take it personal. But let me give you a music video that might help you cheer up.

I find this video very calming. On the side, lets not start with mature huh? mister temper problems. I think someone is bi-polar. ;)

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Everyone was just being so angry and might I add already "off topic" I thought I might try to lighten the mood lmao. Sorry for trying to change the subject off something that was just going to cause conflict oh great kwong. ._.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Ah yes it is a game yet people feel the need to act boorish and asinine. Let's not all throw stones. The posts are unwarranted, on all sides....and that includes the one from the love of my life ((And for the record I raged at Krypt for making his post this morning on Skype)).

As for the bipolar comment, the only one bipolar in the relationship is moi, but then again it is expected. I am female after all.

And now to calm myself before I begin payroll....some Phantom will be blaring and I shall be singing as loud as I can in my office.

Ah yes it is a game yet people feel the need to act boorish and asinine. Let's not all throw stones. The posts are unwarranted, on all sides....and that includes the one from the love of my life.

As for the bipolar comment, the only one bipolar in the relationship is moi, but then again it is expected. I am female after all.

when you truely look at it, everyone is Bi-polar in a way. And another video, that cracked me up so i'll leave it here.
everyone needs a laugh once in a while.

Venice Beach will never be the same...nor will I ever be able to look at it the same way again....

How will I enjoy it now?

It's almost as bad as sexy Saxophone man, who's entire video was shot at places near where I live lol

Oh I love the Saxophone man video.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Ye your one hypocritical son of a bitch aren't you. Oh god don't do anything bad. But I forgot you are special, you are allowed to open up a town that you are leaving for another town to pillage.

Oh did I mention how mature that was. You must feel so good ^_^. Btw this was long overdue from me personally. Go fuck yourself ^_^.

My name is MajorasMask and I approve of this message.

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
@Neotetro not trying to start a fight but just like i told Haxnn and others from his town, this issue is closed within our thread no more of this drama brought to our door steps. If you or any of them have any further comments please keep it in private messages OR if it continues i will take certain steps to ensure no more drama within our town thread this is an already closed issue no longer needed here. Keep it to each other and out of our forums so we can continue joking with each other and talking about our town and recruiting so all in all ..... TAKE IT SOMEWHERE ELSE ALL OF YOU we have more important things to talk about like how me and @Kwong050 are gonna steal @Angyles shinies and Krypto will root us on =) thank you that is all

Jinder745

Obsidian
Joining a town with the intent to loot it, whether you're on the charter, the forum list or anything else, is illegal. If you do anything that is considered malicious while under the trust of a mayor while he is under the impression that you're a citizen, you're violating the rules and you'll be dealt with accordingly. I'm making this clear now.

Do NOT try to dance around the rules. You know what they are, what they mean and what they're for.
I wasent on the regions carter or the list on fourms and I was banned..

agentjwall

Godly
ATTENTION @WeeWoo1337 @MajorasMask and all Lorien citizens disputing the behavior of prior offences towards the town:

All posts within this thread are to be kept only to material strictly related to town. Many of your previous posts violate the Herocraft Terms of Service Rule #1. I consider some of your previous post to be harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, as well as dirtying up the thread and unnecessarily slandering the town's name.

As an OC, Mediatior, SIC, and questionable drama queen I ask you to please move your petty quarrels elsewhere or you will be reported...

That is all :D