• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Township] Lórien [28] [Evil]

zZHeroInSoup

Obsidian
I dont appreciate being insulted by somebody in our town who doesnt even play at all.

or knows exactly wuts goin on..

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
@Awhitespot1 im not tracking whats going on between you two BUT I DO KNOW that what your remarks are, are completely unecessary theres no need to get ugly with a fellow town mate IN THE FORUMS regardless of whats been said between you two. Dont bring that shit public try and handle in house problems in house and i dont appreciate a fellow friend being insulted publicly so i advise you to watch your remarks on this thread please and try to handle this in a civil way.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
@whitespot1 im not tracking whats going on between you two BUT I DO KNOW that what your remarks are, are completely unecessary theres no need to get ugly with a fellow town mate IN THE FORUMS regardless of whats been said between you two. Dont bring that shit public try and handle in house problems in house and i dont appreciate a fellow friend being insulted publicly so i advise you to watch your remarks on this thread please and try to handle this in a civil way.
This ^

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
@Awhitespot1 also so you know for your information your comment about him not playing and knowing whats going on, where do you live again ..... ah thats right IN THE TOWN HE HELPED BUILT WITH THE MATS HE HELPED SUPPLY so refrain making comments also about things your not aware of yourself hes done more for this town than people give him credit for.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
lorien wouldn't be what it is today without krypto ^_^ the dude works hard

Edit: Since it was a problem i said this i would like to clarify i am in no way overlooking everyone else who has worked so hard on lorien. I only mentioned krypto because A) I was on my phone and didnt feel like typing alot and B) The matter at hand was about him and not everyone else.

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
Yes he does and the thing is, everyone here is like family. And what do familys do, they toy with each other joke with each other and insult each other but at the end of the day they still got your back which is what we do for those who do the same. FIghting in house will happen from time to time, i know im in the Army 8 years now its a big family. Im a SGT and got alot of soldiers who are like sons and brothers to me, we fight but we never stop caring for each other. You just need to learn unlike others that have left, theres gonna be pains you just need to roll with the punchs and work things out and continue to march on. So i hope you two can work shit out, and if you do settle it privately please.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I love Krypto, and have for a long time, but he is far from being a saint. Lorien is what it is today because of all the people who have worked on the town. You are belittling the work others have put into the town by saying the town would not be where it is today because of Krypt.

Saying that he does work hard, but he is not alone in that fact.

I think the issue between Krypt and White is the recent ban of White and Krypt's feeling towards what was done. My hope is this issue between them can be put to rest and we all move on from it.

To White: Krypt was not insulting you perse, just perhaps your actions. Krypt is a difficult person to understand at times. I doubt he has anything against you personally, just perhaps what happened. Do not take it to heart.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Wow now im leaving. gj that was a terrible choice.

Lol why would you leave? My post was being typed up as you were replying, so I did not see any of your 3 posts until I hit send. I presumed the issue was dealing with the recent actions with LF because I know he posted in that thread and you replied to him. My error on presuming.

zZHeroInSoup

Obsidian
I understand why everyone else left now. cas you guys have been licking each others butts then about.

list of cool people:
c12
qnickp
mrpapo
shrimpy
jinder
sharppencil
maxo
sexypants :p
agen7jwall
shizzdawg

zZHeroInSoup

Obsidian
Lol why would you leave? My post was being typed up as you were replying, so I did not see any of your 3 posts until I hit send. I presumed the issue was dealing with the recent actions with LF because I know he posted in that thread and you replied to him. My error on presuming.
I dont expect anyone else to take charge on wut i do except c12

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
Hahahaha weve been cool with each other till now, all i did was say keep it outta forums and settle it privately and then you keep me off your cool people list after we been good with each other till i made my defense for Krypto .... hahahaha ok wow last time I try to help.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
I love Krypto, and have for a long time, but he is far from being a saint. Lorien is what it is today because of all the people who have worked on the town. You are belittling the work others have put into the town by saying the town would not be where it is today because of Krypt.

Saying that he does work hard, but he is not alone in that fact.

I think the issue between Krypt and White is the recent ban of White and Krypt's feeling towards what was done. My hope is this issue between them can be put to rest and we all move on from it.

To White: Krypt was not insulting you perse, just perhaps your actions. Krypt is a difficult person to understand at times. I doubt he has anything against you personally, just perhaps what happened. Do not take it to heart.
Sorry I'm on my phone and I try to make my messages short becaude its annoying to type on. Obviously krypton is not the only one who's worked on it. I am in no way trying to belittle anyone. The conversation at hand was about krypton and whitespor so I only mentioned him. And again I'm on my phone so naming every person that's worked their ass off on this awesome town would take me ages. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Guess I'm just going to stop trying and helping you guys with your conflicts if I'm just going to get pulled in an arguement and/or get bashed when I post.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I dont expect anyone else to take charge on wut i do except c12

Trust me White, I understand how you feel. I had a little scrap with Devo about a few things, because it felt like he was trying to tell me what to do....which being female never goes over well, and we were both on council. I felt as if I was being "belittled" based on his words. Everything was worked out, sometimes people just take things incorrectly. So please believe me when I say this, I do understand how you feel. Krypt just felt he should say something, but I wish you would not leave over this.

Krypt probably just felt that as a council member he should say something about the issue. Personally, I feel it should have been done to the Mayor via PM, but that is something Krypt and I differ on.

Guess I'm just going to stop trying and helping you guys with your conflicts if I'm just going to get pulled in an arguement and/or get bashed when I post.

There was not any bashing in my post. I just felt that part of the post should have been excluded. I mean hell Agent does a shit ton for the town ^^