• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Township] Lórien [28] [Evil]

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
So I heard we were discussing blowjobs, so I thought I would pop in and give some of my expert advice on the subject.

On a side note, the outside of the town looks pretty with the flowers. I wish to make a formal garden at some point. ^_^

TheZig7

Wood
What is your in game name?: TheZig7
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): Yepp, im 17

What is your current Hero Path? : Im currently a Rogue Archer, Level 1 (NBD :D)

Are you new to the server? : Yes, i just got whitelisted today ! :)

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : Yes ive read and understand them.

How did you hear about Lórien ? : Forums, Friends in Lorien, Teamspeak

Why do you want to join Lórien? : Because im looking for a clean, organized city to start in for my first time on Herocraft. The server is very overwhelming at first and I look forward to getting settled in somewhere to start getting the hang of how everything operates !

What can you contribute to Lórien? : I can provide any resources needed i.e. ores, food, tools, the such. Also, I follow orders well and get things done efficiently. I'm on minecraft pretty much everyday so i will have a lot of time dedicated helping to improve Lorien.

Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : No, i'm new to the server, but you gotta start somewhere !
Will you be active on Teamspeak? : Yes, im on it right now :D

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
We have screenshots. I added him to LF regions, thats not the problem. For more details and evidence contact Haxnn, mayor of Belegost.

agentjwall

Godly
2012-02-19_224843.png

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
Fucking creeponchicken teleporting me into a prison of a town where I get 60 guys swarming me with wood and stone tools. Death was the only escape from that place ._.