• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Township] Lórien [28] [Evil]

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Like my new skin? :D
2012-02-04_02.22.46.png

BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
@hamsterboy3

Nope, the town is just a gigantic square region. All flat land with a few trees. We have decided to skip building what we have planned so long and are just going to be living in small little wooden shacks. You should have no reason to ask this question if you are active in the town...
ummmm are you serious? lol ;)

The reason i'm not on a lot is because i live at my dad's now, and my computer there has a bad video card driver. so i can only play minecraft when i'm at my mom's. I said this like a million times in the d101 forum just ask...

Liqwids

TNT
What is your in game name?: Liqwids

Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): Yes, 23

What is your current Hero Path? : 42: Dragoon \ 30: Alchemist

Are you new to the server? : Been on it for about one week

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : Yup, nothing I'm confused on.

How did you hear about Lórien ? : To be honest, I found your town jumped the walls and killed some members. (You can talk to Kryptomaniac about it.)​

Why do you want to join Lórien? : I want a town that is more organized and with more active PvP .

What can you contribute to Lórien? : Well since I'm an Alchemist I can make potions for the town, any gold i don't need for potions I'll donate to the town. I'm also a very active player who is willing to help with just about anything.

Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : Dihara (Current)

Will you be active on Teamspeak? : I'm usually on skype with friends, But if needed it's no problem.

Jinder745

Obsidian
I've been thinking about this for a while I have decided to leave the Lorien. I would still like to be friends and not a KOS because I have many friends in this town and don't want to be enemy's. I would Also like to go Pvp with you guys an fuck up some freepers like them good old days. So peace out guys it's been good. Would it be okay if I was just a residentwith regions that wonders the town. I'd never steal from you guys considering I'd get raped!

Everybody leaving. >.<

Won't catch me going though. Seen worse stuff than this on other servers. (First server, all out war between mods and regular players. *shudders*)

Chuck_N0RR15

Stone
What is your in game name?: Chuck_N0RR15
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): No, I will be in two weeks.

What is your current Hero Path? : Warrior, Planning to be Dragoon for the sake of Pursuit and Flight over unfavorable terrain

Are you new to the server? : Yes

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : Yes.

How did you hear about Lórien ? : Stealth_Ninja_

Why do you want to join Lórien? : Mostly because people I know (Stealth_Ninja_, jinder745, and shrimpy77) are here, but I do like a town with a nice theme that provides freedoms other towns deny.

What can you contribute to Lórien? : I perform well in combat due to a good computer and great reflexes, I'm generally hard working and can contribute to large projects, I can assume temporary leadership roles if need be as I am used to owning or co-owning towns on other servers, I can do the basic mining and resource gathering, and I tend to have creative (sometimes evil) ideas when it comes to combat, diplomacy, and structures in general.

Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : Not on this server.

Will you be active on Teamspeak? : Unfortunately I don't have a great microphone so I won't unless it's absolutely necessary.

Jinder745

Obsidian
What is your in game name?: Chuck_N0RR15
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): No, I will be in two weeks.

What is your current Hero Path? : Warrior, Planning to be Dragoon for the sake of Pursuit and Flight over unfavorable terrain

Are you new to the server? : Yes

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : Yes.

How did you hear about Lórien ? : Stealth_Ninja_

Why do you want to join Lórien? : Mostly because people I know (Stealth_Ninja_ and shrimpy77) are here, but I do like a town with a nice theme that provides freedoms other towns deny.

What can you contribute to Lórien? : I perform well in combat due to a good computer and great reflexes, I'm generally hard working and can contribute to large projects, I can assume temporary leadership roles if need be as I am used to owning or co-owning towns on other servers, I can do the basic mining and resource gathering, and I tend to have creative (sometimes evil) ideas when it comes to combat, diplomacy, and structures in general.

Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : Not on this server.

Will you be active on Teamspeak? : Unfortunately I don't have a great microphone so I won't unless it's absolutely necessary.
OMFG chucky!!! It's been a long time!!

Chuck_N0RR15

Stone
I never knew you were here D=. I edited it right after you quoted me. I only knew Stealth was here, and I saw Shrimpy pretending to leave on the forums so I found out he was here before you.