• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Township] Lórien [28] [Evil]

Jinder745

Obsidian
Nice just don't post Anything else on your app unless the People as you anything also go theif with me!!

Jinder745

Obsidian
OkAy fuck what I said about leAveing I was confused cause lots of
My friends left An I was like wtf don't take me off the list I don't feel like leAveing the people I know in this town plus if it wasent for the tc and lorien/atl I wouldent be where I am on HC lemme stay <3

The_Player_189

Legacy Supporter 3
I've been thinking about this for a while I have decided to leave the Lorien. I would still like to be friends and not a KOS because I have many friends in this town and don't want to be enemy's. I would Also like to go Pvp with you guys an fuck up some freepers like them good old days. So peace out guys it's been good. Would it be okay if I was just a residentwith regions that wonders the town. I'd never steal from you guys considering I'd get raped!
Freepers? what freepers... ?

c12095

Holy Shit!
OkAy fuck what I said about leAveing I was confused cause lots of
My friends left An I was like wtf don't take me off the list I don't feel like leAveing the people I know in this town plus if it wasent for the tc and lorien/atl I wouldent be where I am on HC lemme stay <3

Glad to hear your staying :)

@Chuck_N0RR15

Accepted, welcome to Lorien! I can do more later, but I have to leave soon so I can add you to the citizen list and regions in the afternoon.

c12095

Holy Shit!
Hate to break @MajorasMask but he is going inactive, sorry to get your hopes up but we are also about to upgrade our town size, so you can quit spreading your lies that I am leaving Lorien because your getting a little pathetic lately.