• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Township] Lórien [28] [Evil]

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
You are a bully Jinder =P

C12 - If you need the gold from the first run we all did yesterday, bother Krypt when he logs in and ask him for it...or I can get it to you when I get home from work.

c12095

Holy Shit!
I will try to get it off him sometime today, I'm gonna be working on our goal sometime soon I hope.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Hate to break @MajorasMask but he is going inactive, sorry to get your hopes up but we are also about to upgrade our town size, so you can quit spreading your lies that I am leaving Lorien because your getting a little pathetic lately.

I was told that you were leaving Lorien from a lot of your current members, even higher up members like council members (that are still working in Lorien). I don't know about you but i'd trust them more.

Jinder745

Obsidian
I was told that you were leaving Lorien from a lot of your current members, even higher up members like council members (that are still working in Lorien). I don't know about you but i'd trust them more.
Do you kiss your mother with that mouth!

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
What is your in game name?: Chuck_N0RR15
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): No, I will be in two weeks.

What is your current Hero Path? : Warrior, Planning to be Dragoon for the sake of Pursuit and Flight over unfavorable terrain

Are you new to the server? : Yes

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : Yes.

How did you hear about Lórien ? : Stealth_Ninja_

Why do you want to join Lórien? : Mostly because people I know (Stealth_Ninja_, jinder745, and shrimpy77) are here, but I do like a town with a nice theme that provides freedoms other towns deny.

What can you contribute to Lórien? : I perform well in combat due to a good computer and great reflexes, I'm generally hard working and can contribute to large projects, I can assume temporary leadership roles if need be as I am used to owning or co-owning towns on other servers, I can do the basic mining and resource gathering, and I tend to have creative (sometimes evil) ideas when it comes to combat, diplomacy, and structures in general.

Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : Not on this server.

Will you be active on Teamspeak? : Unfortunately I don't have a great microphone so I won't unless it's absolutely necessary.
SG guy?

harminder1

Wood
What is your in game name?: Harminder91
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): Yes

What is your current Hero Path? : Warrior - Samuria

Are you new to the server? : No

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : Yes

How did you hear about Lórien ? : I was bested the tree keepers single handed-ly in battle. Now i wish to join you guys.

Why do you want to join Lórien? : - It's classified as evil.

What can you contribute to Lórien? : I plan on making farms as well as being a branch miner.

Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. :

Will you be active on Teamspeak? : If needed to.

zdylann

Glowstone
After a long time of thinking I've decided to leave Lorien. I'm tired of the massive verbal harassment and I shouldn't have to deal with it anymore. I already got my items out of the town and I dont plan on doing anything malicious to the town. There is a few of you in the town I still would like to friends with. But there is way to many people that made my time in Lorien bad. If your wondering the big reason why I am choosing to leave is the lack of maturity in the majority of people in Lorien. Its not fun coming onto a game everyday to be called a beaner and a Mexican.
Han-peepee dick eater - who verbally harasses you?