• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Township] Lórien [28] [Evil]

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Like my new skin? :D
2012-02-04_02.22.46.png

zZHeroInSoup

Obsidian
No were all gonan be fucking bumble bees. c12 is the queen bee the rest of us are Soldier bees and Shizzdawg is gonna be the honeybee.

Trolls, we can all be trolls.
And im not talking internet bullshit, im talking straight up gnarly horned grey skinned snaggle toothed trolls.

c12095

Holy Shit!
@hamsterboy3

Nope, the town is just a gigantic square region. All flat land with a few trees. We have decided to skip building what we have planned so long and are just going to be living in small little wooden shacks. You should have no reason to ask this question if you are active in the town...

@hamsterboy3

Nope, the town is just a gigantic square region. All flat land with a few trees. We have decided to skip building what we have planned so long and are just going to be living in small little wooden shacks. You should have no reason to ask this question if you are active in the town...
I'm only on 3-7 times a month. I'm pretty sure I said this in my application.