• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Township] Lórien [28] [Evil]

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I do have to say that sometimes it is easier to laugh along with the joke then to stand up and say something about it. I have at times dealt with teasing and when I stand up for myself it is usually said "Oh she is just going through PMS", and of course the teasing continued ((Or I was called overly emotional pfft)).

I think him stepping back and leaving on a good note is much better then the alternative.

I mean let's face it, not meaning to bring up the past, but we all saw how the people in the chat took someone asking them to stop with the teasing. It is not always taken well by the "mobs".

Graink

Portal
:( I regret to inform you all that I too will be leaving Lorien along with Hanpeter. Not because I'm annoyed/fed up with anything! I just feel more comfortable with the America crew. I'd still love to raid with you guys, I don't want anything to do with any conflicts between us, and if you still want any help on the undercity, I'd love to come over :) I'm for sure not going to steal anything. I removed all my junk from the temp rooms so mine/lewestons room can be taken over. Please know that I'm still wanting to be friends with you all, I just figured this would be the best move for me personally. I wish Lorien all the best of luck! And don't be shy to call me over if anyone's bugging you's ;)

Sorry once again,

Mtornar

Stone
What is your in game name?: Mtornar96

Are you over the age of 16?: Nope, not quite, I'm 15

What is your current Hero Path?: Paladin

Are you new to the server?: Yes and no. Over the past 6 months or so, I have played on this server several times (this time being my third) for about a week or so, and on two different maps and two different accounts ( my first account got hacked). So In That respect, I could be considered a herocraft veteran. But ever since coming to play on this herocraft for a third time, with the new map and new changes and such, It has only been about a week, so I am a bit new to the way things are today. But no need to worry, I have read the wiki extensively and know the mechanics of the server from the clouds to bedrock.

Have you fully read our rules, and do you fully understand them?: Yes, I have thoroughly read all of the rules and agree with them completely.

How did you hear about Lorien?: I first heard about Lorien when I searching for a town to join over the forums. The moment I finished reading about Loriem and all of it's glory, I knew that It was the perfect town for me.

Why do you want to join Lorien?: I want to join Lorien because it is an evil town, appears to be very active and skilled in pvp/raiding, looks very aesthetically appealing, and is one of the largest and most powerful and influential towns on the server. Put simply, I want to roll with the best.

What can you contribute to Lorien?: Like Alcarnus, I am an avid pvp'er, and am a very talented and confident one as well. I will use my skills to defend Lorien and it's allies, conquer its enemies, and spill the blood of nearly anyone who crosses my path. I am also a skilled trader, and enjoy buying/selling goods to others to make a sizable profit. My building skills arent too shabby either, and I am currently practicing my redstone skills. I am very driven and ambitious and strive to do and be the best in everything I do.

Were you apart of any previous towns?: Like Alcarnus, I also used to be a member of Eclipse. I was also a member of Shiriku (I believe that is how it is spelled) when I played on the previous map.

Will you be active on Teamspeak?: I plan to be active on Teamspeak, especially during raids and other group pvp situations.
Updated my application :D

ShizzDawgg

Godly
:( I regret to inform you all that I too will be leaving Lorien along with Hanpeter. Not because I'm annoyed/fed up with anything! I just feel more comfortable with the America crew. I'd still love to raid with you guys, I don't want anything to do with any conflicts between us, and if you still want any help on the undercity, I'd love to come over :) I'm for sure not going to steal anything. I removed all my junk from the temp rooms so mine/lewestons room can be taken over. Please know that I'm still wanting to be friends with you all, I just figured this would be the best move for me personally. I wish Lorien all the best of luck! And don't be shy to call me over if anyone's bugging you's ;)

Sorry once again,
Cya Graink!
Whatever makes your game experience more enjoyable, by all means stick with it! :)

Infinik

Wood
What is your in game name?: Infinik
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): Yes, I am 19.​
What is your current Hero Path? :Warrior.
Are you new to the server? : Yes.
Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : I have read and fully understood the town rules.
How did you hear about Lórien ? : I know the Thescag and through the city section in the forum page
Why do you want to join Lórien? :Because i like raiding and i want to join an active community.
What can you contribute to Lórien? : Well I have some skills in the general gameplay as i have played minecraft for about a year now. I would love to contribute to raids, and help build the town.​
Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : No.​
Will you be active on Teamspeak? : Yes