• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Township] Lórien [28] [Evil]

Jinder745

Obsidian
I'm just posting my resignation from Lórien.
Due to recent events I can't continue to be here. The tale is too long to type out here, and they would all probably deny it anyways. I will probably get troll comments in response to this but I won't be replying. One of the many reasons I've left.

A big thanks to all those who made this short time great. Those who listened, understood, joked, were true to my face, and were legitimately nice. You'll be missed :) But I'll see you around, so no long goodbyes, eh?
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

ShizzDawgg

Godly
Haha @HollowSith @Zihara @BPOtacon who would you rather ally with, Erebos, or Lorien Kingdom?

Hypothetically speaking of course.
Take em. We had considered an alliance till theft was involved, and I would love have some more people to kill. ;)
I know i'd rather ally Erebos. I hear they are closer to the place I am building my town. It would help. Don't take my word as 100%, but the Lorien Kingdom looks like it will colapse soon. Just saying, they raided a whole load of stuff last night,
First things first, c12095, myself, sexypants05, and Hanpeter77, will NEVER leave the town. Just because we had our sic and moderator leave, it really isn't a big deal. We will never fall. xD

Edit: Hanpeter77 left, pathetic excuse for him leaving as he wasn't straight up with us, kill him on sight. ;)

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I know i'd rather ally Erebos. I hear they are closer to the place I am building my town. It would help. Don't take my word as 100%, but the Lorien Kingdom looks like it will colapse soon. Just saying, they raided a whole load of stuff last night,

Who or what was raided?

I was not paying attention to any sort of raids last night, I was dealing with my own drama and an exploiter ((Or so it seems)). =(

c12095

Holy Shit!
Take em. We had considered an alliance till theft was involved, and I would love have some more people to kill. ;)

First things first, c12095, myself, sexypants05, and Hanpeter77, will NEVER leave the town. Just because we had our sic and moderator leave, it really isn't a big deal. We will never fall. xD

Pretty much sums it all up perfectly. We are sad about what happened, but we won't give up on all the friends we have made in Lorien.

Thescag

Stone
Ok, so I was asked to repost this:

What is your in game name?: Thescag
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): Yes, I am 20.​
What is your current Hero Path? : Rogue.
Are you new to the server? : Yes.
Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : I have read and fully understood the town rules.
How did you hear about Lórien ? : The Herocraft Wiki and the official townships subforum.
Why do you want to join Lórien? : I looked through all of the town threads and Lórien seems like the one that I would prefer to be in, this is because of the structure, size, low taxes and high buying price for gold, in addition it seems very active.​
What can you contribute to Lórien? : Despite having played minecraft for over one and a half years, I don't think that my pvp skills are great, however that being said I will always attempt to participate in activities (as much as I can considering that I live in Australia), I also think that I can contribute to the economy of the town.​
Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : No.​
Will you be active on Teamspeak? : Yes, at the moment I don't have my microphone but I should have it back fairly soon. (Edit: I can use teamspeak now, I'm on right now!)

c12095

Holy Shit!
@Thescag

Accepted, get with me ingame, we have a personal to shadowall. Same for anyone who needs the info, get with me forge info.

Hanpeter77

ICE ICE ICE!
After a long time of thinking I've decided to leave Lorien. I'm tired of the massive verbal harassment and I shouldn't have to deal with it anymore. I already got my items out of the town and I dont plan on doing anything malicious to the town. There is a few of you in the town I still would like to friends with. But there is way to many people that made my time in Lorien bad. If your wondering the big reason why I am choosing to leave is the lack of maturity in the majority of people in Lorien. Its not fun coming onto a game everyday to be called a beaner and a Mexican.

MajorasMask

Ungodly

Hanpeter77

After a long time of thinking I've decided to leave Lorien. I'm tired of the massive verbal harassment and I shouldn't have to deal with it anymore. I already got my items out of the town and I dont plan on doing anything malicious to the town. There is a few of you in the town I still would like to friends with. But there is way to many people that made my time in Lorien bad. If your wondering the big reason why I am choosing to leave is the lack of maturity in the majority of people in Lorien. Its not fun coming onto a game everyday to be called a beaner and a Mexican.

Hmm. Hate to say it, but I guess some things never last forever (much like I predicted).

To me, Han, you were always one of the most reasonable people in Lorien! :p You didn't troll much and you were a good guy. I personally think it is good for you to leave! :p I'd hate to see a reasonable person changed by the immaturity of others.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7

I demand a dislike button for this post! =( I will miss you Han, and hope we can still chat and stoofs.

malagos

Wood
What is your in game name?: sacapuntas
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): 21
What is your current Hero Path? : Im a caster
Are you new to the server? : No been on the sever for a long time.
Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : I fully understand The rules
How did you hear about Lórien ? : i was looking around on the forums and i found this.
Why do you want to join Lórien? : I want to join Lorien because I am looking for a place To stay Now where on the new map. i am hoping to Get to level 50 Soon so its a good place to get started.
What can you contribute to Lórien? : I am good at labour and i Will help out how ever i canWere you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : Iron pass and Winter hold
Will you be active on Teamspeak? : I Dont have a mic so i wont Be on it that much.

I would find that you left due to lack of maturity believable if i had heard you voice you're feelings when you were offended or hurt by what people had said. If YOU were mature you would have done something about what was being said about you. But instead you simply bottled up what you felt and played along and laughed at the jokes. To be honest, I'm a little disappointed at this decision.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
I would find that you left due to lack of maturity believable if i had heard you voice you're feelings when you were offended or hurt by what people had said. If YOU were mature you would have done something about what was being said about you. But instead you simply bottled up what you felt and played along and laughed at the jokes. To be honest, I'm a little disappointed at this decision.
Sounds like something a classic bully would say. At least if he's mad at you guys for being assholes, and didn't get upset at you for being assholes, you should appreciate that instead of trying to further embarrass him. Instead of criticizing his decision, wish him good luck or don't say anything at all.