• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Township] Lórien [28] [Evil]

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : I used to be a SIC of Guardia a long time ago, then I joined Newerth after new map came out. I joined the server again and for some reason it started with a new map ? Or am I mistaken ? That's why I'm looking for a town right now.

We had a new wipe. This is a brand new world, well it is almost a month old but still, it's new =)

Dirt
What is your in game name?:Xj0467
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not):no

What is your current Hero Path? :Caster

Are you new to the server? :sort of, I played it for quite a bit befor the update

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : yes

How did you hear about Lórien ? : I looked up the list of citys on herocraft wiki

Why do you want to join Lórien? : It looks like a great town

What can you contribute to Lórien? : I am pretty good at farming and am willing to do hunting and town teambuilds

Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : no
Will you be active on Teamspeak? : not much

malagos

Wood
What is your in game name?: sacapuntas
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): 21
What is your current Hero Path? : Im a caster
Are you new to the server? : No been on the sever for a long time.
Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : I fully understand The rules
How did you hear about Lórien ? : i was looking around on the forums and i found this.
Why do you want to join Lórien? : I want to join Lorien because I am looking for a place To stay Now where on the new map. i am hoping to Get to level 50 Soon so its a good place to get started.
What can you contribute to Lórien? : I am good at labour and i Will help out how ever i canWere you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : Iron pass and Winter hold
Will you be active on Teamspeak? : I Dont have a mic so i wont Be on it that much.

Alcarnus

Wood
What is your in game name?: Alcarnus
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): Yes, I am 16.7 years old.

What is your current Hero Path? : Rogue

Are you new to the server? : Depends on how you define "new". I have been on the server for a few weeks now, and know the bits and pieces of the mechanics enough to not nag others with questions. I have been studying the wiki as well.

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : I have read and fully abide by the rules.

How did you hear about Lórien ? : My partner, Mtornar96, mentioned you guys. I also looked over every township thread and like your style.

Why do you want to join Lórien? : I want to be part of a big town with active members. I like the evil archetype you go for, as I am a big fan of most things evil. I hear your town is organized and disciplined in raiding and waging war. I like your build style as well, and can contribute when asked to do so.

What can you contribute to Lórien? : I am an avid PvPer and enjoy fighting with a passion. I will be a dedicated soldier and defend the town from outside intrusion. I will fight until there is no fight left. I do not care for the lost of items during battle. I will fight until told to stop. If I lose these items, I will simply mine them back and replace what was lost. I'd like to think I am a relatively good and dedicate miner. I can mine up to two stacks of iron in a few hours, but I will not stop until satisfied or told otherwise. I respect and obey rules and leadership very seriously. Loyalty makes for strong nations. Despite being a hardcore fighter, I can build some nice things too. After all, what good is looting all this nice looking stuff if you're only going to store it? My expertise in building range from Gothic/Medieval, to Romanesque. I also like to trade what I loot every now and then, for economic success.

Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : I was part of the to-be town of Eclipse. However, my partner and I decided that we needed to start off in a real town, seeing how we couldn't even mine a stack of cobblestone without being stabbed in the back. We had no food or materials during our time there. So, we decided to venture off into the vast wastelands in search of a home.

Will you be active on Teamspeak? : I understand that Teamspeak helps during PvP scenarios and raids. So, I will be active whenever possible, yes.

Mtornar

Stone
What is your in game name?: Mtornar96

Are you over the age of 16?: Nope, not quite, I'm 15

What is your current Hero Path?: Warrior, soon to be DK or paladin

Are you new to the server?: Yes and no. Over the past 6 months or so, I have played on this server several times (this time being my third) for about a week or so, and on two different maps and two different accounts ( my first account got hacked). So In That respect, I could be considered a herocraft veteran. But ever since coming to play on this herocraft for a third time, with the new map and new changes and such, It has only been about a week, so I am a bit new to the way things are today. But no need to worry, I have read the wiki extensively and know the mechanics of the server from the clouds to bedrock.

Have you fully read our rules, and do you fully understand them?: Yes, I have thoroughly read all of the rules and agree with them completely.

How did you hear about Lorien?: I first heard about Lorien when I searching for a town to join over the forums. The moment I finished reading about Loriem and all of it's glory, I knew that It was the perfect town for me.

Why do you want to join Lorien?: I want to join Lorien because it is an evil town, appears to be very active and skilled in pvp/raiding, looks very aesthetically appealing, and is one of the largest and most powerful and influential towns on the server. Put simply, I want to roll with the best.

What can you contribute to Lorien?: Like Alcarnus, I am an avid pvp'er, and am a very talented and confident one as well. I will use my skills to defend Lorien and allies, and conquer its enemies. I am also a skilled trader, and enjoy buying/selling goods to others to make a sizable profit. My building skills arent too bad either, and I am currently practicing my redstone skills. I am very driven and ambitious and strive to do and be the best in everything I do.

Were you apart of any previous towns?: Like Alcarnus, I also used to be a member of the soon-to-be-town Eclipse. I was also member of Shiriku (I believe that is how it is spelled) when I played on the previous map.

Will you be active on Teamspeak?: I plan to be active on Teamspeak, especially during raids and other group pvp situations.

well hell, You'll have to take me on faith and math that c12's money went up by twenty.

And also can pay in rhymes

Kryptomaniac

Legacy Supporter 7
For everyone paying taxes... if you do not pay c12 directly while he is online, it is required you take a screenshot of it using either F1 or F2 so that we can verify that you have paid if need be. Thanks.

Kryptomaniac

Legacy Supporter 7
what do if you've payed but didn't screenshot because you weren't told what SS meant? Pay again?

For now, we go by trust... but its more for future reference... keep a note of just screenshotting each time. What I find most useful is to make a folder on my desktop, and each week put the weekly tax payment screenshot in there labelled with the date. Thats my suggestion. Just make sure you do it from now on if c12 aint on when he does it.