• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Township] Lórien [28] [Evil]

Kryptomaniac

Legacy Supporter 7
Anyone here any good at building large-ish storage areas that are organized and use the space well? looking to have one put together :d cus im just horrible. get in touch with me.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
ABOUT MAJORA:
GUYS! does it really matter if he raged a lot and killed people? You probablly didn't lose much. sure u were very ticked off afterwards but i can relate to why majora raged. I am sure that he said to stop calling him names. Even if you did lose something, think... Which is more important lvling up so u can defend the town or building a town to actually defend? Guys seriously i know you're mad at him but you are over reacting a tiny bit. I speak for everyone.
hamsterboy3

Are people still talking about me like this? Or have you just only caught up on what has happened? Jeez I said lets put this to rest, why do people keep going on about it. I'll say it fine and clear: Stop trying to back me up. I did wrong and we all know it.

STOP TRYING TO GET THE COUNCIL TO INVITE ME TO LORIEN OR APOLOGISE. WHAT THEY DID WAS RIGHT. Seriously, does nobody read anything these days? Just look UP.

c12095

Holy Shit!
We are starting taxes up this week, we have a new section on the front post of the thread listing those players that are exempted from paying taxes for the week. If your name is not listed then you are required to pay the 20c tax. If I am offline send me a SS with the date typed out into the chat box along with the payment and I will mark off your name.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
ABOUT MAJORA:
GUYS! does it really matter if he raged a lot and killed people? You probablly didn't lose much. sure u were very ticked off afterwards but i can relate to why majora raged. I am sure that he said to stop calling him names. Even if you did lose something, think... Which is more important lvling up so u can defend the town or building a town to actually defend? Guys seriously i know you're mad at him but you are over reacting a tiny bit. I speak for everyone.
hamsterboy3

Little late there sweetie...

And please do not post you speak for everyone, because frankly I am part of that group and you do not speak for me.

Like Majora said, this issue was put to rest already.

Mitchodak

Glowstone
so i have an idea about how we should handle diplomacy <in the event that we have an ally or 2>

step 1) Build an embassy in town <allies do the same>
step 2) select and ambassador <allies do the same>
ambassadors have region access to both towns
ambassadors come and go as they please not required to live in their home town if they want to live in the embassy or a plot in their town that they are stationed in

i believe with the risk of an extremely easy raid of all a towns resources that are not Lwc'ed will keep both towns in check and the act of unregioning an ambassador would be seen as an act of war :p

just a thought idk if it would work in game or not but sounds nice on paper

C12, I forget to vote and i would rather work off a debt than pay it in a video game. Translation: I want to work not pay taxes.

Kryptomaniac

Legacy Supporter 7
C12, I forget to vote and i would rather work off a debt than pay it in a video game. Translation: I want to work not pay taxes.

There's no issue if you want to work for taxes... you can also donate items such as gold, and other materials. Contact @c12095 for details. But there's always work or items. Best bet, if you have gold, just give gold for taxes if you have no other method of paying.

If you want I could help build the inside of town. Just give me supplies to build with, armor(optional but i'll need it), and a sword.

I'm only on 3-7 times a month

What is your in game name?: Rawrlolsors.
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): I am 18.

What is your current Hero Path? : I am A level 12 Healer atm, and I am going to be a cleric.

Are you new to the server? : I am not new to the server.

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : I fully understand the ruls

How did you hear about Lórien ? : I heard about Lorien through the offtopic chat and I heard about you, allitle, in our town chat.

Why do you want to join Lórien? : I want to join Lorien because I like bigger towns and Lorien seem to be huge. I want to heal big raids when I become a cleric.

What can you contribute to Lórien? : Once I become a cleric, I want to help raids or just heal anyone who needs it. I love healing and I like helping people. I also love building.

Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : I am currently apart of Altum.

Will you be active on Teamspeak? : I will be if you need me to be, yes.

Drogean

Iron
What is your in game name?: DrogeanAre you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): Yes
What is your current Hero Path? : Rogue > Ranger or Assassin most likley.
Are you new to the server? : Yes
Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? Yes
How did you hear about Lórien ? : Head from an ingame friend (Rawrlolsors)
Why do you want to join Lórien? : It seems like a very organized town and its its leader seems like very genuine guy from our small interaction and tour of the town.
What can you contribute to Lórien? : Love doing "boring" farming work, have experience leading a very large town on another very popular server, can be highly active, love to lend a helping hand
Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : Altum
Will you be active on Teamspeak? : Sure

Kryptomaniac

Legacy Supporter 7
Notice for everyone, temporary undercity plots are now out. Please look into moving into em. Thanks. if you have questions just contact any council member