• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Township] Lórien [28] [Evil]

Zihara

Obsidian
DOUBLERAINBOW.png
~HAPPY BIRTHDAY C12~
:p
@c12095

Zihara

Obsidian
There's a dirt platform around the tree. Don't break it. If anything expand it to go around the whole tree. Less deaths when building :) Graveyards suck!

0v3rlord

Wood
What is your in game name?: 0v3rlord
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): I am 16.

What is your current Hero Path? : Warrior

Are you new to the server? : Yes, but I have played on many other PvP RPG servers and have used
Heroes before.

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. :
Yes, I have read all of the rules and understand them.
How did you hear about Lórien ? :
I was searching for an evil town on the forums.

Why do you want to join Lórien? : I think having a town to play with makes the game more fun.

What can you contribute to Lórien? : Well I am very loyal and a hard worker. I am also very active and
love to PvP.

Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : No.

Will you be active on Teamspeak? : Yes.

Kryptomaniac

Legacy Supporter 7
Once we get township, and have a little more space to work with, I will immediately build automatic wheat, cactus, sugarcane, and melon farms. Also a tree farm. Just need more room, with this large a city... no point in building a small little farm to just squeeze in, it needs to be decently sized.

@c12095 @Zihara

Btw happy birthday c12