• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Township] Lórien [28] [Evil]

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
tumblr_llba7jrQS41qdum5r.gif
^^ I'm not the only one :3

Nubberr

Coal
What is your in game name?: nubberr
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): I am 16

What is your current Hero Path? : Healer

Are you new to the server? : No, i've played on and off for a long time.

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : Yes.

How did you hear about Lórien ? : I was looking around on the forums for a town.

Why do you want to join Lórien? : Because I need somewhere to operate from and I dislike towns that discourage PvP.

What can you contribute to Lórien? : I can pay the tax and help with projects and PvP. I used to mine a ton, but i don't know if i will anymore.

Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : Ares(long time ago), Rangpur.

Will you be active on Teamspeak? : Most of the time.

ok this is insane. :eek: Lorien has too many people in the city. It should go kingdom (shouldn't be too hard seeing as how much tax money you must get) and split itself into towns.

c12095

Holy Shit!
@hamsterboy3

We already have a second town running, Mortem. Until Kainzo says HTTP is updated so we can upgrade our town saddly we are stuck at Hamlet, so we are just collecting coins to upgrade :)

@hamsterboy3

We already have a second town running, Mortem. Until Kainzo says HTTP is updated so we can upgrade our town saddly we are stuck at Hamlet, so we are just collecting coins to upgrade :)
can you at least tell me how to get into town?
P.S. Wtf! some guy killed me while i was outside of the town and i respawn in a grave yard! How the h do i get back! the people in the town channel are the worst and don't help with questions at all!

Graink

Portal
can you at least tell me how to get into town?
P.S. Wtf! some guy killed me while i was outside of the town and i respawn in a grave yard! How the h do i get back! the people in the town channel are the worst and don't help with questions at all!
You should come on Teamspeak. Questions get answers a lot sooner, and it's easier for communication. Even if you don't like to talk it's good to just have you listening. :)