• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

(Township App) Deireadh [??] <XD> *Neutral* [PvP] (Hiatus)

Aanokint

Obsidian
  1. IGN:eek:dog127
  2. Age: 15
  3. Previous bans:2-4
  4. Why do you wish to join: i have bean alone for a long time in the woods and i keep dieing by evil mobs
  5. How much PvP experience do you have: i have so mutch i might kill some people when i get there(not realy)
  6. Planed Class/Spec: my class is rogue
  7. Previous Town(s): none
  8. Do you accept that we are meant for defense before retaliation: yes

A)Fix your spelling and grammar mistakes.
B)You did not entirely fill out some fields such as 6
C)Can you explain the bans?

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Currently going to halt the idea of this town. Too busy irl at this moment to keep this up. Sorry to anyone this may inconvenience.

kamigreed

Stone
  1. IGN: kamigreed
  2. Age: 17
  3. Previous bans: None
  4. Why do you wish to join: I want to be a help by selling food and health of the town,I'm also trying to become a better builder.
  5. How much PvP experience do you have: I am known to hit and run but I mostly die due to poor aiming.
  6. Planed Class/Spec: Currently a Warrior,going to join Paladin. Aiming for Farmer,if possible then Alchemist and Mason
  7. Previous Town(s): None
  8. Do you accept that we are meant for defense before retaliation: Yes. Defensive is my style

Hexfer

Dirt
  1. IGN: Hexfer
  2. Age: 20
  3. Previous bans: None
  4. Why do you wish to join: Protection from players and my items. Secondly to contribute to the town who does this for me.
  5. How much PvP experience do you have: Average
  6. Planed Class/Spec: Ranger/Scribe
  7. Previous Town(s): None
  8. Do you accept that we are meant for defense before retaliation: Yes, fully.