• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

(Township App) Deireadh [??] <XD> *Neutral* [PvP] (Hiatus)

lhatchy1

Legacy Supporter 4
Thanks, I hope you accept me as SIC. :D[DOUBLEPOST=1346166260,1346166231][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, another thing I never mentioned, i'm really active so...yeah[DOUBLEPOST=1346270308][/DOUBLEPOST]Any news on SIC, really want this position, want something to work on in the new map! Feed me responsibilities![DOUBLEPOST=1346270333][/DOUBLEPOST]@victim130

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Thanks, I hope you accept me as SIC. :D[DOUBLEPOST=1346166260,1346166231][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, another thing I never mentioned, i'm really active so...yeah[DOUBLEPOST=1346270308][/DOUBLEPOST]Any news on SIC, really want this position, want something to work on in the new map! Feed me responsibilities![DOUBLEPOST=1346270333][/DOUBLEPOST]@victim130
Well I might as well give you SiC :p don't let me down! Also, we need more members and a town design. If you could do some recruiting or throw some theme ideas by me, it would help greatly :D

lhatchy1

Legacy Supporter 4
Ok, so just to be 100% were kinda like a barracks, protect those of XD?[DOUBLEPOST=1346274517,1346274458][/DOUBLEPOST]Add me to front post! :D

jbird112233

Legacy Supporter 7
HHHmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. really thinking of joining......... but Im in eclipse so...

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
HHHmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. really thinking of joining......... but Im in eclipse so...

Same Kingdom, doesn't matter to much haha

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Anyone is welcome (Within reason) I'd make a big speech, but my head is elsewhere at the moment and I want to avoid saying something stupid.

ThatAintFalco

Portal

• IGN: detarbilate
  • Previous bans: like noone
  • Why do you wish to join: Mainly, I just want to join because Victim130 made me watch Zero no Tsukamia
  • How much PvP experience do you have: I know my stuff. I know what lost soul is capable of and am ready to be the best lost soul.
  • Planed Class/Spec: LostSoul
  • Previous Town(s): XD towns, SG, Erebos, Eclipse, and a few more. Although I plan on staying in one town this time ( or within the kindom )
  • Do you accept that we are meant for defense before retaliation: Yup

A

alexhoff1

Hatchy joined an XD town?
Huh?
How did Hatchy get SIC?
Howcome hatchy is in a town with THEM?
Huh?

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8

• IGN: detarbilate
  • Previous bans: like noone
  • Why do you wish to join: Mainly, I just want to join because Victim130 made me watch Zero no Tsukamia
  • How much PvP experience do you have: I know my stuff. I know what lost soul is capable of and am ready to be the best lost soul.
  • Planed Class/Spec: LostSoul
  • Previous Town(s): XD towns, SG, Erebos, Eclipse, and a few more. Although I plan on staying in one town this time ( or within the kindom )
  • Do you accept that we are meant for defense before retaliation: Yup
Haha, how could I say no? Accepted.