• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

(Township App) Deireadh [??] <XD> *Neutral* [PvP] (Hiatus)

Howbadisbad

Soulsand
  1. IGN: Howbadisbad
  2. Age: 18
  3. Previous bans: None
  4. Why do you wish to join: It says PvP in the title
  5. How much PvP experience do you have: I have extensive PvP experience in many different MMO's and vanilla Minecraft. I am relatively new to Heroes, but I am sure I can pick it up quickly enough
  6. Planed Class/Spec: Currently healer, planning to go Bloodmage (Vlad) or Cleric
  7. Previous Town(s): None
  8. Do you accept that we are meant for defense before retaliation: Yes
You guys have voice chat right? Didn't see anything to indicate that you do...

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
  1. IGN: Howbadisbad
  2. Age: 18
  4. Why do you wish to join: It says PvP in the title
  5. How much PvP experience do you have: I have extensive PvP experience in many different MMO's and vanilla Minecraft. I am relatively new to Heroes, but I am sure I can pick it up quickly enough
  6. Planed Class/Spec: Currently healer, planning to go Bloodmage (Vlad) or Cleric
You guys have voice chat right? Didn't see anything to indicate that you do...
Yeah :p We use the Herocraft Teamspeak. Also, you are accepted![DOUBLEPOST=1347463900,1347463727][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh wow LOL We are almost exactly the same age. My birthday was on March 28th 1994 too haha

Howbadisbad

Soulsand
I will make cake.[DOUBLEPOST=1347594798,1347594208][/DOUBLEPOST]
This is unacceptable. Every second you are away and unable to play*1589^-3=How many virgin goats you owe me.

I will deliver the 2.49x10^-10 virgin goats

I plan on being a farmer after all...

Sorro

Dirt
  1. IGN: Sorrothu
  2. Age: 16
  3. Previous bans: None.
  4. Why do you wish to join: I enjoy PvP, and am in need of a town.
  5. How much PvP experience do you have: A good amount, I have PvPed in vanilla minecraft, and on another Heroes server previously.
  6. Planed Class/Spec: Warrior, going to be a Paladin, Dragoon, or Samurai, not sure yet.
  7. Previous Town(s): None.
  8. Do you accept that we are meant for defense before retaliation: Yes.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
  1. IGN: Sorrothu
  2. Age: 16
  3. Previous bans: None.
  4. Why do you wish to join: I enjoy PvP, and am in need of a town.
  5. How much PvP experience do you have: A good amount, I have PvPed in vanilla minecraft, and on another Heroes server previously.
  6. Planed Class/Spec: Warrior, going to be a Paladin, Dragoon, or Samurai, not sure yet.
  7. Previous Town(s): None.
  8. Do you accept that we are meant for defense before retaliation: Yes.
Accepted!

Don_Matty

Dirt
  1. IGN: Don_Matty
  2. Age: 21
  4. Why do you wish to join: Howbadisbad
  5. How much PvP experience do you have: Too much....
  6. Planed Class/Spec: Warrior - Either Dreadknight or Samuri, not sure

Souldger42

Iron
  1. IGN: souldger42
  2. Age: 14
  3. Previous bans: None that I can think of :D
  4. Why do you wish to join: Just joined the server and I need something to keep me in it. I am very experienced in the heroes plugin from various other servers and would consider myself a DECENT builder, not amazing but decent.
  5. How much PvP experience do you have: Allot, I have been playing minecraft for a really long time, and I have only played on one non-pvp server.
  6. Planed Class/Spec: Caster. I havnt planned out what spec I want to be yet though.
  7. Previous Town(s): None, like I said, I just joined the server :3
  8. Do you accept that we are meant for defense before retaliation: Yes, I like that better :D

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
  1. IGN: Don_Matty
  2. Age: 21
  4. Why do you wish to join: Howbadisbad
  5. How much PvP experience do you have: Too much....
  6. Planed Class/Spec: Warrior - Either Dreadknight or Samuri, not sure
Accepted!
  1. IGN: souldger42
  2. Age: 14
  3. Previous bans: None that I can think of :D
  4. Why do you wish to join: Just joined the server and I need something to keep me in it. I am very experienced in the heroes plugin from various other servers and would consider myself a DECENT builder, not amazing but decent.
  5. How much PvP experience do you have: Allot, I have been playing minecraft for a really long time, and I have only played on one non-pvp server.
  6. Planed Class/Spec: Caster. I havnt planned out what spec I want to be yet though.
  7. Previous Town(s): None, like I said, I just joined the server :3
  8. Do you accept that we are meant for defense before retaliation: Yes, I like that better :D
Also Accepted!

PS: Since the town limit was hit while I was semi-inactive (My apologies) we are bunking in with Newerth until we can charter the town. In game go ahead and join /ch nw, /ch dd and ask to be added to Newerth for the time being. Hopefully I can get the town chartered soon and then we can build it :D

1. IGN:charran61
  2. Age:14
  3. Previous bans:none
  4. Why do you wish to join:Because your town looks amazing you look like the best town for my type which is i love to pvp and kill people that arent on my team and i love pvp basically you guys look like the town to carry us to a lot of wins so thats why i picked this one
  5. How much PvP experience do you have:a lot i play on a lot of famous pvp servers and one called savage realms im one of the best pvpers in it and it has 90 plus people on 247
  6. Planed Class/Spec:Dragoon or paladin/Alchemist
  7. Previous Town(s):Frost on the old update
  8. Do you accept that we are meant for defense before retaliation:Yes one of my favourite ideas although i love to kill i hate to die when not prepared and i think defence is important

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
  1. IGN:charran61
  2. Age:14
  3. Previous bans:none
  4. Why do you wish to join:Because your town looks amazing you look like the best town for my type which is i love to pvp and kill people that arent on my team and i love pvp basically you guys look like the town to carry us to a lot of wins so thats why i picked this one
  5. How much PvP experience do you have:a lot i play on a lot of famous pvp servers and one called savage realms im one of the best pvpers in it and it has 90 plus people on 247
  6. Planed Class/Spec:Dragoon or paladin/Alchemist
  7. Previous Town(s):Frost on the old update
  8. Do you accept that we are meant for defense before retaliation:Yes one of my favourite ideas although i love to kill i hate to die when not prepared and i think defence is important
Accepted :D I am away for a bit and I think we missed the town cap again D: However, Newerth is giving us refuge for the time being, so just join /ch DD and /ch NW and ask for an invite.

Also I won't be on for a little bit longer, I caught a bad flu which seems to be getting better.

odog127

TNT
  1. IGN:eek:dog127
  2. Age: 15
  3. Previous bans:2-4
  4. Why do you wish to join: i have bean alone for a long time in the woods and i keep dieing by evil mobs
  5. How much PvP experience do you have: i have so mutch i might kill some people when i get there(not realy)
  6. Planed Class/Spec: my class is rogue
  7. Previous Town(s): none
  8. Do you accept that we are meant for defense before retaliation: yes