• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Towns, Wars, and more.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
This might not be the best time to test for activity levels etc, as it is in the midst of exams for many people.

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
Towns system needs some change here are my Ideas on some possible changes that can be made.

-Limit towns making Bigger town possible
how I propose this be done. be more strict with town rules do not allow any more towns until the numbers go below the cap and carry on from there keep the cap of towns and only letting players conquer<-(How later in the post) or wait for towns to be closed to make there towns.

- Make towns have reason to be great and not only just for a personal region the size of thousands.
How
Make a plugin that Bring the Towns total Wealth in per-cap and GDP,Kills,Deaths, Highest streaks, and Population
giving towns solid proof that they are better then the others.

Adding more later watching EA E3 conference
This is awesome.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
This might not be the best time to test for activity levels etc, as it is in the midst of exams for many people.
In terms of activity we class inactive as someone that has not logged in for over a month.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Its two weeks danda not a month
Ace no it isn't that has not been updated. It is 1 month. Are you really going to sit here and argue with a guy that has to deal with this kind of stuff daily?

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
I always thought it was 2 weeks to be considered inactive. 1 Month to have their shit torn down and unlwc'd and the like.