• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Towns, Wars, and more.

aceshooter11

Portal
Towns system needs some change here are my Ideas on some possible changes that can be made.

-Limit towns making Bigger town possible
how I propose this be done. be more strict with town rules do not allow any more towns until the numbers go below the cap and carry on from there keep the cap of towns and only letting players conquer<-(How later in the post) or wait for towns to be closed to make there towns.

- Make towns have reason to be great and not only just for a personal region the size of thousands.
How
Make a plugin that Bring the Towns total Wealth in per-cap and GDP,Kills,Deaths, Highest streaks, and Population
giving towns solid proof that they are better then the others.

Adding more later watching EA E3 conference

A

alexhoff1

I'm fairly sure he said this last night :confused:

atleast the first suggestion :p

MajorasMask

Ungodly
- Town limits are already coming in, with a limit of 30, I hear. How this will be judged is beyond me. I think most of the current towns (apparently there are around 70, which I find hard to believe! :p) will be judged on activity of members, their effort to their building (not just some small shack underground, I guess, I presume the admins will look for solid structures) and their taxes. Overall; town limits should be coming soon! :D

- I like the second idea, you could make it so that there will be town ''statistics'', available on the forums.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Might be simpler if towns, cities, capitals were automatically immune. Having shown that they can raise enough money to progress usually means they are worth something.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I think there should be only like 15 towns total. That would make people join up.

EDIT: look at it this way, I put alot of work into my town and we are in that (now small) group of towns that got Hamlet right away, and we are still here. Yet there are so many small, dead towns that suck up new players that have the potential to become active. The dead town then discourages them and in most cases they quit the server instead of finding a new town. Which gives me less of a pool of people to recruit from.

I know the feeling, if I joined a dead town when I started on here I mighta quit too.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Might be simpler if towns, cities, capitals were automatically immune. Having shown that they can raise enough money to progress usually means they are worth something.

The only problem that I have just foreseen is places like Midgard or Altum, that make it to city, and then just die, barely scraping along.

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
First idea about the cap is good, and that's already coming so that's a bonus.
Second idea - good luck coding that one :) I think keeping track of all of those things may be slightly challenging.. good idea though, similar to how a country works, may be a cool idea to have in Herocraft.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Absolutely HILARIOUS. YOU were the one in your channel trying to negotiate with @xexorian and @Symbolite about a peace treaty as YOU didn't want pvp! Bahahahahahaahahahaaha
I want PvP, but why do I want to fight a war where everyone side with my enemy? And how is it fun for XD to be 30-40 people who wants to kill 2-3 people. LOL

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I want PvP, but why do I want to fight a war where everyone side with my enemy? And how is it fun for XD to be 30-40 people who wants to kill 2-3 people. LOL
You say that but last map both me and Gaiden agreed that the most fun we had on HC was the SSS vs KILL war :p
SSS 100 ish members
KILL 10 ish

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
You say that but last map both me and Gaiden agreed that the most fun we had on HC was the SSS vs KILL war :p
SSS 100 ish members
KILL 10 ish
EXACTLY. The more SKILL you have to put in when you're outnumbered!

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
Looks like you need some more friends allies.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Well I mean even though I was one of the Heads of the SSS I never raided Gaiden's town with more than 5 people it was just constant raiding almost 24 hours a day xD

Infact I mostly Solo raided back when dragoons were the most OP thing ever. Due to us still using default minecraft damage and dragoons having full iron with diamond legs then iron swords and food giving instant health with no eating animation. xD

Most Fights back then were decided by whoever had the most mushroom soup xD