• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] VALOR [36] [Neutral] *Recruiting*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadeking

Gold
Shade, taxes are due on Sundays.

Sooooooo my friends and I went geocaching at 1am this morning. We had a good time, but then I thought, hey, why not do this all over Herocraft?! Hide an official "Minecache" sign within a certain distance of a given location for people to find. What do you guys think?
its sunday for me. where i am its 11:58 am

Edit: i meant when do i need to pay next since i pay alot in advance

Smoothyone

Wood
1: What is your IGN (case sensitive)? smoothyone​
2: How long have you played MC? HC? I have been playing minecraft for awhile, id say 6-8 months and HC a week.​
3: How old are you? 18​
4: Why do you want to join Valor? (How did you hear about us? What can you contribute? Why should we accept you?) I was exploring and stumbled upon your town and it amazed me, looked awesome. I can contribute by being an active player and doing whatever the town needs me to do.​
5: Who are your personal friends/allies in Herocraft? Other Towns you were part of? New to the game so no other towns or allies as of yet.​
6: What class are you? Future spec plans? Caster atm and looking into either Geomancer or Wizard​
7. How often are you active in game? Since i started HC ive been on every day for a couple hours a day.​
8: Are you ok with a 50c tax requirement each week? Yes :D
9: Did you know you can vote for 10c a day at Tiny.cc/herocraft? Yes :D
10: Have you read our rules? Yes :D

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
@Smoothyone you have to be on the server for three days before you can join a town.

I do like your application very much. I think you can make a great contribution to our community. :D

Nadastorm

Legacy Supporter 1
Guess what Valor? There's a new game in town! Well, it's not exactly in town, it's right next to the graveyard. It's a new multi-purpose PvP area near the graveyard so you don't have to run as far when you die in battle. Right now i've set up a miniature race for wool map, but you can easily use it just for fighting or anything really where you know you'll be dying a lot. So come on over and check it out!

2012-03-01_14.52.54_800x424.jpg

2012-03-01_14.53.49_800x424.jpg

Nadastorm

Legacy Supporter 1
I know! I have all the wool we need, I just need to get all the dye. It's totally going to trump Nadastorm's PvP Extravaganza.

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
I find it funny I'm still listed as a resident. I've stepped into the town once and only have been in one house.

Oh god, I probably owe thousands.

Nadastorm

Legacy Supporter 1
GetCrazy is now KOS and banned from Valor for stealing and allowing raiders in to pillage as well.

23love29

Iron
wtf, he let the bandidos in? im glad i have a oby house, lol and nothing in it i care about? and when did this happen?

Nadastorm

Legacy Supporter 1
GetCrazy allowed the Bandidos guild into Valor and broke blocks above chests which they then stole. Some serious changes are in store for Valor, trust me. We're going to try and scrap the typical idea of a town and just do what we would normally do in Minecraft, build. The flaw with all towns is that once someone is finished with their house, there's not a whole lot to do besides small improvements. But if us as a community try and achieve something greater, something that can only be achieved through a combined effort, not only will we keep people active but we will have created something incredible. Look out Herocraft, Valor is coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.